recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Nicole, Dave Hanson > Brian Fallon. just saying. ;)

elvis costello > brian fallon + dave hanson + (fill in blank)

[image]

I figured i'd one up all of you just for this instance, mainly because this is my first full photo up on this thread. :)

It totally looks like Elvis is photobombing your picture.

taco = most adorable cat I've ever seen.

I KNOW RIGHT?!

he lives at the studio i rent, which also doubles as a screen printing place, and we have a half-pipe AND we have shows there, and last night was one of our 'folk and beer' nights, so there were a lot of people going in and out setting up. apparently about 20 minutes in my friend bryan noticed that the door was hanging open and taco was nowhere to be found, so he frantically ran around inside and outside looking for him cuz he thought he got out. turns out someone had left the door to the darkroom cracked and little taco had been sleeping in a box of tshirts the whole time. typical cat. THE END! :]

taco = most adorable cat I've ever seen.

I KNOW RIGHT?!

he lives at the studio i rent, which also doubles as a screen printing place, and we have a half-pipe AND we have shows there, and last night was one of our 'folk and beer' nights, so there were a lot of people going in and out setting up. apparently about 20 minutes in my friend bryan noticed that the door was hanging open and taco was nowhere to be found, so he frantically ran around inside and outside looking for him cuz he thought he got out. turns out someone had left the door to the darkroom cracked and little taco had been sleeping in a box of tshirts the whole time. typical cat. THE END! :]

Halfpipe! Shows! Now I know where to go when my band needs a gig in Pa

Denzel was just in my small town filming some new movie. thought it was kind of cool because i usually like his movies. this place was crazy for a couple of weeks.

It was big news here that he was even in the area. I can't figure out which small town you might be in.

holy shit Kane. I live in Emporium.

It was big news here that he was even in the area. I can't figure out which small town you might be in.

holy shit Kane. I live in Emporium.

I was leaning towards Emporium, but I know Denzel was being put up in Bradford so that was a possibility. Weird seeing people near Kane on the board. Or anyone that has heard of Kane.