best blink 182 album

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i tell all my friends this, but if the self titled were released on a smaller label (and all the things that go with a smaller label, like smaller venues, less production, more touring) that album would go down in history as one of the greatest albums ever made. it's really underrated i think because it was a change in sound and so alot of fans abandoned it.

Um mark tom and travis show has travis playing all the old songs fast. If it had jose it would be no competition. Its not a real live album its them playing fast in the studio. I love it. ftw

i havent listened to all the blink albums in awhile but i think the older drummer played faster beats to begin with no. i think im confused.

Um mark tom and travis show has travis playing all the old songs fast. If it had jose it would be no competition. Its not a real live album its them playing fast in the studio. I love it. ftw

i havent listened to all the blink albums in awhile but i think the older drummer played faster beats to begin with no. i think im confused.

Sorry i ment he plays the song faster. As in he speeds up the tempo. Plus travis is 100 x better than the old drummer. Idk just MO

There sure is a lot of Scott Raynor love on this board.

Say what you will about how Travis Barker turned into a cheesy reality show Hollywood guy in recent years, but he made that band waaaaay better from where I'm standing.

Totally backed.