this video gives me chills

goraiders

that am! video is from i think purchase, ny? circa 2003, maybe 2004? those were the days. still love that band, but the live show is perdicitable.

that fugazi vid, wins life.

they throw a curve ball in there occasionally, like disco or what we worked for, but yeah

fugazi and Kill Your Idols vids totally fucking rule

heres what makes the fugazi / kill your idols videos better.... both bands kept doing the same thing until their bitter end... against me signed contracts and are now playing verizon sponsored arenas

fugazi / KYI = win

against me = lose

The thing about the Fugazi video that's really impressive is that it was probably filmed around 1990. So we're talking pre-Nirvana, pre-Green Day, pre-internet, pre-Fuse, pre-file sharing, pre-cd burners, etc... The music was significantly less accessible, but the whole crowd knows the song.

The thing about the Fugazi video that's really impressive is that it was probably filmed around 1990. So we're talking pre-Nirvana, pre-Green Day, pre-internet, pre-Fuse, pre-file sharing, pre-cd burners, etc... The music was significantly less accessible, but the whole crowd knows the song.

Yeah, this is definitely very early-period Fugazi: Ian still had hair, Guy wasn't playing guitar, they're all shirtless. Fuck, this is such a good video.

no youre right, december 1988 according to the info box

granted, its in DC, but amazing none the less