I'm new here!

ummm, if that's sarcastic then nothing you ungrateful son of a bitch! ashfgb[agsofgn

if your mind is clear and you really want to learn, then TONS.

selling sucks. i've had to sell a few of my records because i was in serious need of money. hopefully you'll never be in that situation, but if you are you'll quickly find out selling records is a nice way to get some quick cash.

trading is awesome. first, you get to meet some pretty cool people. but you also can really get some records that you're looking for. that's why everybody is asking for a tradelist. they want to see what you collect and what you need. if they have something you need, they'll contact you and ask what you're willing to give up (be it money or records) for it. everybody here is really awesome when it comes to that. of course you might have to give up some records that you want to get another record that you REALLY want, but that's when the heirarchy or rarity comes into play. i would rather give up 3 records i know i can find again for one record that i've been looking for forever. if you're not that way, so be it, but i think the faster you get a tradelist up, the faster you'll change your mind on that one.

ummm, if that's sarcastic then nothing you ungrateful son of a bitch! ashfgb[agsofgn

if your mind is clear and you really want to learn, then TONS.

selling sucks. i've had to sell a few of my records because i was in serious need of money. hopefully you'll never be in that situation, but if you are you'll quickly find out selling records is a nice way to get some quick cash.

trading is awesome. first, you get to meet some pretty cool people. but you also can really get some records that you're looking for. that's why everybody is asking for a tradelist. they want to see what you collect and what you need. if they have something you need, they'll contact you and ask what you're willing to give up (be it money or records) for it. everybody here is really awesome when it comes to that. of course you might have to give up some records that you want to get another record that you REALLY want, but that's when the heirarchy or rarity comes into play. i would rather give up 3 records i know i can find again for one record that i've been looking for forever. if you're not that way, so be it, but i think the faster you get a tradelist up, the faster you'll change your mind on that one.

ok fair enough, except I am very specific in the music I buy. I would never want to part with it.

tradelist or gtfo
haha, NOPE! I strictly buy Vinyl, I never sell. Why would I buy something to turn around and trade or sell it back? That defeats the purpose of ever buying it. ;)

Tradelist and record list are basically interchangeable terms. If you don't want to trade, still make a tradelist because it gives other people a glimpse of what you're into.

Hey everyone, I usually post at The PPMB, I love Vinyl Collective. Most of my new vinyl I buy comes from VC, so I thought I would join the message board fun here. My name is Chris

Welcome to a message board that is actually a positive community. the VC board's tone is pretty much the complete antithesis of all the shit talking and miserable experience that the PPMB usually is.

tradelist or gtfo
haha, NOPE! I strictly buy Vinyl, I never sell. Why would I buy something to turn around and trade or sell it back? That defeats the purpose of ever buying it. ;)

I agree completely, that why could never get into the whole trading thing. I collect records because I love the music and the records themselves. I would never buy a record or multiple copies of a record just for reselling or trading.

Welcome to a message board that is actually a positive community. the VC board's tone is pretty much the complete antithesis of all the shit talking and miserable experience that the PPMB usually is.

Very true. These boards get ridiculous sometimes, but usually in a good way. People here are generally really cool and helpful and positive.

Hey everyone, I usually post at The PPMB, I love Vinyl Collective. Most of my new vinyl I buy comes from VC, so I thought I would join the message board fun here. My name is Chris

backed.

one of the reasons this place is awesome. 'cept for all those lame people on the board - they suck.

You did a good Job on the Methadones Lps by the way. I like the Colors, this is completely off topic, haha.

Oh Noe You Dittnt

Listening to Larry bitch like a crazy old fuck and watching Ben Weasel and Toby Red Scare cry about each other like a bunch of 14 year olds will always be better than talking about the new color of the Gaslight Anthem record.

Speaking of, I have 59 Sound on white who wants to buy it for a million space bucks?

Listening to Larry bitch like a crazy old fuck and watching Ben Weasel and Toby Red Scare cry about each other like a bunch of 14 year olds will always be better than talking about the new color of the Gaslight Anthem record.

Speaking of, I have 59 Sound on white who wants to buy it for a million space bucks?

I'll give ya 37 stanley nickles.

I'll give ya 37 stanley nickles.

FUCK YOU!

THIS IS FOR NON PPMBERS ONLY!!!