RE: MOMENTUMLOST

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!

ok so first off.

if you bought records off me, they are in the mail, i have a stack of confirm #'s here (about 11 or 12) and im going to be completely honest. i dont have the time or patience to pm everyone. im sorry. rest assured it is in the mail and has been since either dec 30 or jan 2. if you want your confirm, either im me or drop me an email...or if ya got my number, call me..otherwise, sit tight usps is gonna do their usual brilliant job with getting your stuff to you. keep in mind its the week of my b-day and i may not be in any capacity to actually type until monday...there is one exception to this and its jake, next time instead of calling me out in public, you have my damn number, i know this cause i gave it to you when we were talking about you moving into my apt, call me. if ya lost it, email me and we'll work something out.

now thats out of the way. how is everyone? Im prolly not gonna sign in often like i used to...im a little disenchanted with the boards... =/ srry. i love some of you and truly respect ya. you know who you are.

i hope your holidays have been great...today i turn 26...fuck. if youre in nyc tonight drop me an email and i'll give you my number, you will be able to see me drunker than ive been in a long time thanks to my roommate.

cheers! hope xmas and new years was great for everyone...to be honest im missing a part of my new years evening and none of my friends can explain wtf happened and why i wound up in brooklyn... hmmm

well...enjoy, i'll pop in now and again =)

-Joe

dude didn't turn into Ronnie. It took him a month to mail some shit and a bunch of retarded diva dick heads who can't wait a bit without wetting their pants and screaming because they don't get their binky as fast as they want tried to "call him out" making themselves look like the petulant children they are. It's making this place a fucking bummer. The most self righteous about this shit are often the same people who do nothing but flame or call each other cunts for no reason. It's the people who can't allow a quite moment in a thread so they have to make jokes about fucking peoples mom's.

ATTN: If you can't understand that life happens and sometimes it can take a hot minute to get to the post office, move out of your folks house, get a 9 to 5, realize the post office is often 9 to 4 and that holidays and bad weather make getting to the post bad sometimes. If it takes more then 45 days file a fucking paypal dispute. Before that shut the fuck up.

dude didn't turn into Ronnie. It took him a month to mail some shit and a bunch of retarded diva dick heads who can't wait a bit without wetting their pants and screaming because they don't get their binky as fast as they want tried to "call him out" making themselves look like the petulant children they are. It's making this place a fucking bummer. The most self righteous about this shit are often the same people who do nothing but flame or call each other cunts for no reason. It's the people who can't allow a quite moment in a thread so they have to make jokes about fucking peoples mom's.

ATTN: If you can't understand that life happens and sometimes it can take a hot minute to get to the post office, move out of your folks house, get a 9 to 5, realize the post office is often 9 to 4 and that holidays and bad weather make getting to the post bad sometimes. If it takes more then 45 days file a fucking paypal dispute. Before that shut the fuck up.

Dude... it was sarcasm/a joke/not serious/etc.

P.S. I fucked your mom.

I agree.

But it doesn't mean you shouldn't return PMs or emails

Dude... it was sarcasm/a joke/not serious/etc.

P.S. I fucked your mom.

I know homie. :) Shit needed to be said anyway.

P.S. She says it doesn't count as sex if you last less than two minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...