The Chariot

It would have to be something the band or an outside label would initiate, as Tooth & Nail seems pretty apathetic about vinyl. Personally, I'd love to have the Fiancee on vinyl. I don't care much for the first album.

But the first album had such a raw and punk feel to it. A out on an amazing show when I last saw them four years ago.

hopefully, being in the small contingent (at least on this board) of people who like a little bit spazzier music. Solid state will eventually find a partner for their vinyl releases, as the popularity of vinyl increases throughout underground music. but don't hold your breath i'd say. and unless you want the wolves called out on you i'd suggest you don't mention heavy heavy low low and vinyl in the same sentence. haha.

hopefully, being in the small contingent (at least on this board) of people who like a little bit spazzier music. Solid state will eventually find a partner for their vinyl releases, as the popularity of vinyl increases throughout underground music. but don't hold your breath i'd say. and unless you want the wolves called out on you i'd suggest you don't mention heavy heavy low low and vinyl in the same sentence. haha.

i wouldnt consider the chariot spazzy

Thanks for the heads up ;D, thinking about it though, the Fuck it...!? ep wold sound awesome on vinyl

It would have to be something the band or an outside label would initiate, as Tooth & Nail seems pretty apathetic about vinyl. Personally, I'd love to have the Fiancee on vinyl. I don't care much for the first album.

But the first album had such a raw and punk feel to it. A out on an amazing show when I last saw them four years ago.

Maybe so, but the production is so poor. I understand the desire to have a raw sound, but that's no excuse for subpar mixing and intentionally not mastering your record, especially when you know Solid State could have hooked them up with good production.

But yes, great live show, especially the bass player. He crazy.

howabout noiser then? no? i never really liked to define music anyway, so lets forget about the whole spazzy statement. and to be completely honest, what the chariot did with their first album is the ballsiest move i ever seen any band do, its just that they might of went a little to far with it and no one was really prepared for it. but hell, im weird, i have weird tastes, and to hear music like that, no apparent composition, reckless arrangements, a vocalist with one of the best throats in metalcore (he actually exhales when he screams, which is kinda daunting considering he hasn't lost his voice yet), it just pure passion, the way rock or punk or whatever started. and thtats my essay on the chariot, i promise to stay out of this forum ;).

howabout noiser then? no? i never really liked to define music anyway, so lets forget about the whole spazzy statement. and to be completely honest, what the chariot did with their first album is the ballsiest move i ever seen any band do, its just that they might of went a little to far with it and no one was really prepared for it. but hell, im weird, i have weird tastes, and to hear music like that, no apparent composition, reckless arrangements, a vocalist with one of the best throats in metalcore (he actually exhales when he screams, which is kinda daunting considering he hasn't lost his voice yet), it just pure passion, the way rock or punk or whatever started. and thtats my essay on the chariot, i promise to stay out of this forum ;).

feel free to stay in the forum.

EVERYONE (except for those pig-squeal douche bags) exhales when they scream. Scoggin is an alright kid, just a little full of himself at times. he was a better performer when he was with Luti-kriss.

i can't respect a band that loses all its backing members, recruits new guys, and continues on like nothing happened. which is also why i won't listen to Zao anymore.

don't get me wrong, I booked The Chariot back in the day and I still wear the hoodie they gave me but I don't care for their music.

The Chariot is an okay band. I would consider buying their stuff on vinyl.

EVERYONE (except for those pig-squeal douche bags) exhales when they scream.

I can't stand bands that do pig-squeals. The only one that I listen to is Despised Icon, because they have the most brutal breakdowns I've ever heard. I'm a sucker for a good breakdown.

The Chariot is an okay band. I would consider buying their stuff on vinyl.

EVERYONE (except for those pig-squeal douche bags) exhales when they scream.

I can't stand bands that do pig-squeals. The only one that I listen to is Despised Icon, because they have the most brutal breakdowns I've ever heard. I'm a sucker for a good breakdown.

im with you on that. i hate "bree-core." worst shit ever. im okay with the chariot. the fiancee was kind of weak but i like them. would probably pick up the first album on vinyl if it ever happened. also, heavy heavy low low is horrible beyond words.

i wouldnt consider the chariot spazzy

If you consider playing the most random shit you can possibly imagine, with no pattern in mind whatsoever "spazzy", then it is. This band straight up SUCKS.

The Chariot is pretty rad, but they're not the "brutal unbelievable band!" that their fanbase makes them out to be. They're mostly just a good botch ripoff.