10" sleeve question

so i ordered the 10-5/8 from VC and they dont fit the falcon record. i checked a couple others but they have the same size. anyone know where i can find a bigger size?

i have a few 7"gatefolds that wont fit into the jackets i have also.

i remember virgil saying there was 2 types of 10" jackets with some fitting in some 10" lps and some not.

To store 7" records with gatefold sleeves I would recommend using mylar sleeves for comic books.

What size to chose varies, but most 7" records will fit in either silver age or golden age size bags. Then you can cut them in the right length, so the become square sized as the sleeves, or you can fold them over and seal them off.

I've used the latter method for years with all my 7" vinyl, and it works really well to keep them in perfect shape.

To store 7" records with gatefold sleeves I would recommend using mylar sleeves for comic books.

What size to chose varies, but most 7" records will fit in either silver age or golden age size bags. Then you can cut them in the right length, so the become square sized as the sleeves, or you can fold them over and seal them off.

I've used the latter method for years with all my 7" vinyl, and it works really well to keep them in perfect shape.

Hot damn if this works with modern bags, I'm set. I don't buy comics anymore but I have a helluva lot of bags left.

if i remember correctly, i think you can use the big ziplock freezer bags for 10" rekkidz

I just tried it. Yeah, the gallon size will fit a regular 10". But it seems there's no hope for gatefold 10"s. I had to rig one up for my copy of Kid A by cutting the top off an LP sleeve and folding the side over.