fucked up - two snakes (japanese ver.)

[image]

As posted on their blog:

Hello fans. The "Two Snakes" 7" has just been released in Japan on HG Fact. For those keeping track, that makes it: England, Germany, Greece, North America, Japan issues for this single. Still waiting on Israel, Yukon, Azerbaijan and Kiribati editions in the future. Here is the blurb from the label, so you can try to order one (there are 250 copies only):

(ps you aren't gonna get one)

HG fact new release

FUCKED UP - Two Snakes HG-236 (7"EP) ltd 350 copies!

The track is originally on the 2xLP Hidden World released by Jade Tree

but was re-mastered and separated on two 7inch sides. Probably the most

powerful track on the Hidden World 2xLP.

Fucked Up are from Toronto Canada and play tuneful hardcore. On the

records they expanded the bondaries of hardcore with a lot of cool

arrangements and ideas and bring in many other influences but live all

songs are shorter and in the face, just plain hardcore. A band with a

lot of ideas, humor, content and success!

Here the pressing details:

Fucked Up - Two Snakes

remastered by Frank "SAW" Bolz

250 pressed english version (papercovers+ english xerox lyricsheet) ~

2006 all sold on the last euro tour

250 pressed german version (50x papercovers+ german xerox lyricsheet /

200x Screenprint cover with screeenprint german lyric sheet) ~ 2006

350 pressed greek version (Screenprint cover with screeenprint greek

lyric sheet) 11/08

350 pressed japanese version (Screenprint cover with screeenprint

japanese lyric sheet) 11/08

Mail order! Please send 1381jpy to my account

MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

so If you want to buy it then, Please send order to this e-mail for

reservation!

Thanks

TAD

I emailed the guy last night reserving one and he got back to me today saying that the total price with shipping and everything to Canada is actually 1381jpy (~$19 Canadian). I'm not sure how quickly these things would've sold so I would email the guy if you're interested.

Also, does anyone else find that pressing info a bit weird? I've never seen/heard of half of those pressings. Fucked up are known to mislead fans, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a lie. All I've seen are the ones I own: the UK tour one (with blank lables, #ed/300 and english insert) the regular version (with printed labels and mine didn't come with an insert). If anyone has any of the others listed above, lets see some pictures.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, does anyone else find that pressing info a bit weird? I've never seen/heard of half of those pressings. Fucked up are known to mislead fans, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a lie. All I've seen are the ones I own: the UK tour one (with blank lables, #ed/300 and english insert) the regular version (with printed labels and mine didn't come with an insert). If anyone has any of the others listed above, lets see some pictures.

the german pressing does exist, there was a copy on german ebay like 3 weeks ago, but finished at 40 Euros:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200288323365

the german pressing does exist, there was a copy on german ebay like 3 weeks ago, but finished at 40 Euros:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200288323365

damn.

wow, just 3 days from Japan to Germany. Hurray for globalisation, haha

[image]

[image]

the sleeve looks amazing, it´s some kind of silver cardboard with screenprint on it. The japanese insert is on some pergament paper.

What a fanzy package, totally worth every yen!

Oddly enough, the record is pressed in Germany (sst etchings) and even the labels say Made in Germany. Are there no pressing plants in Japan left anymore?

So I saw fucked up last night and they were selling this, which I assume is the actual German version of two snakes. I have no idea whats going on with this record. I have another version with the original cover and printed labels (in english) but it says it was made in Germany. I thought that was the German version. Anyways...

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Sorry for the shitty pictures, pretty hungover. Fucked up are the best band.