New Found Glory - Nothing Gold.....

I ended up just getting it from gatefold for the $100 BIN. I sold a bunch of stuff last week and had some extra cash so i bought it, plus itll be shipped for free with the Homegrown album i just got from them today also.

I justify the 100 bucks spent because this album was such a huge influence on a lot of stuff i listen to today and i still listen to it atleast once or twice a week. Even though im not a fan of the newer stuff, I will fully support this band until the day i die. Good dudes who make good music.

I think I sold my copy to Zac (on this board) for $80?? and some other records as a trade (i could be wrong...might have been less)

I was reluctant to let it go simply b/c I agree w/ Juan and completely lost interest w/ Sticks and Stones....dug It's all about the girls (whatever that ep was called), dug From the screen to your stereo, and even kind of dug the polished Self-Titled sound. I owned all the vinyl up to that...and spun Sticks and Stones once...and it hasn't left the dust sleeve since...I remember seeing them at either the '99 or '00 warped tour in Atlanta on a side stage and diggin' it...I laugh now, but I really dug it at the time

at any rate, Anybody looking for a White copy of Sticks and Stones that's literally been played one time???

or a Self-Titled Pic-Disc (Atari Controller A-side/Skateboard Truck B-side) 0656/1000 sold

P.M. if interested