A Mini Update from Vinyl Collective

Guest admin1338560633

Just a quick note from your friends at Vinyl Collective. We took Friday off in honor of the Drag the River Reunion shows which were fucking insane (I plan to write more soon because the entire weekend was brilliant). And today my brother and sister-in-law just had a baby girl, Piper, and I am heading to the hospital to visit them now. We will have orders going out today (Andy is kicking ass currently), but I won't be able to get a few new titles up on the site until late tonight or early tomorrow. Those include the new Measure / O Pioneers split, and some new Vinyl Collective pre-orders.

We also just got in the Lemuria and the JonBenet colored vinyl and those will be going out today, too. I plan to post photos later today, they look very pretty.

Lastly, we are getting in the Drag the River, the Scott Reynolds, and the Minus the Bear interpretaciones on Wednesday and will be putting all those together on Wednesday night which will ship out on Thursday.

thanks everyone, I am so excited to meet my new niece and am still recovering from one of the greatest weekends of my life (those shows were so good).

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Kay Kay pre-order.

how did you know about this? I will be posting this soon, but I haven't done a lot of talking about the kay kay record which is like the best thing ever!

any news on the norma jean boxset?

no confirmed finish date yet. had a lot of artwork issues and the fact that the plant was closed for 2 weeks kind of f'd things up.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Kay Kay pre-order.

how did you know about this? I will be posting this soon, but I haven't done a lot of talking about the kay kay record which is like the best thing ever!

I remember you mentioning it off hand in one of the newsletters. I love this band. Great live.

I'm hoping for something new and cool sometime soon from Ghost Buffalo, any idea when their new record will be ready?

new ghost buffalo in march and we plan to announce a pre-order soon.