TP/PO: GET UP KIDS "Something To Write" LP

please tell me this will be getting a restock at some point! I really want to order this from VC. too bad "Central Standard Time" isn't on the vinyl like the import cd. :-/

waiting to hear from a few distributors, but I will be getting more. Hopefully I will find out this week.

it appeared on the 'Wouldn't Believe It' single

Japanese EP, I think 4-5 tracks. I actually bought it years ago. "I'll Catch You (acoustic)" is the highlight.

all of those songs were released digitally in conjunction w/ Guilt Show...I think it was maybe free w/ the list Best Buy Pre-Order or something like that...I had 'em on my old computer...it ate it and I lost 'em...wish I'd burned 'em to a CD or something so I'd have copies of 'em

I heard they also repressed this on blue and pink. I don't know if that is true or not, but someone who knows should tell me where I can get them. This is the only band I bother trying to have a complete collection of and I really don't want to have to pay a ton for something down the road that I could have bought for normal price now.