• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Wes Anderson movies > Juno

Wes Anderson movies soundtracks > Juno

agreed, but i still loved Juno.

Heh, I watched the D'Limited last night. WEIRD.

Picked this up today @ the crappy record store down the street from work. $12 - I figure saved a few on s/h.

Feels a little light, hope they didn't skimp on pressing quality - I'll be a bit miffed if I can practically bend this album around a lamp-post w/out it breaking.

$25? baahh

Whoa! I was about to say "Canadian $25, not USD".

But then I realized that the CAD is no longer ~2 -> 1 USD. The CAD and USD are ~the same (1 USD == .98 CAD). Wow. The american dollar is sucking it hard.

The record store down here has ~10 of them [out anyway] for $13. I'm willing to pick these up for canadian folks - but it'll prob be $20ppd as it'll cost ~$7 to ship it up there.

Just send me PMs or whatever. [i'd require payment before going to the store, but it's literally a 10min walk from work]

there are a shit load of these at my local store for cheap. shitty soundtrack though.

GMA, I feel you are the Toby to my Michael. But deep down inside, remember - I will always love you.

It's not that bad of a soundtrack. I think they matched the track listing up with how things were played in the movie. Which isn't a horrible idea - but it def' caused some clutter-bombs. I'm a big proponent of track listing Feng shui. The flow and configuration of your tracks can SERIOUSLY take a "eh" album to a "mmm!" in 30 seconds flat.

We can't work miracles here people.

• 3 weeks later...
there are a shit load of these at my local store for cheap. shitty soundtrack though.

GMA, I feel you are the Toby to my Michael. But deep down inside, remember - I will always love you.

It's not that bad of a soundtrack. I think they matched the track listing up with how things were played in the movie. Which isn't a horrible idea - but it def' caused some clutter-bombs. I'm a big proponent of track listing Feng shui. The flow and configuration of your tracks can SERIOUSLY take a "eh" album to a "mmm!" in 30 seconds flat.

We can't work miracles here people.

The song played during the opening credits made me want to leave the theater. Does it get better?