Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Missing :

Have Heart- Demo 2003 Bottled Up 1st TEST PRESS W/ BIG HOLE...CLEAR COVER /13

Have Heart- Demo 2003 Bottled Up 1st WHITE W/ PINK /4

Have Heart- Demo 2003 Bottled Up 1st LIGHT PINK /7

Have Heart- Demo 2003 Bottled Up 1st RED /17

Have Heart- What Counts ThinkFast TEST PRESS

Have Heart- Things We Carry Bridge9 TEST PRESS

Help Me Out!!!

[image]

fuck dude.

thread winner.

1 record away from having a complete Aloha collection! Pic of the collection coming whenever the next solid mail day comes...

I've broken my desired collections into 3 levels of difficulty...with Aloha being lvl 1...

LVL 1 - Aloha

LVL 2 - Dan Danger (every piece of vinyl that artist Dan Danger has painted for)

LVL 3 - Daitro

Stoked.

1 record away from having a complete Aloha collection! Pic of the collection coming whenever the next solid mail day comes...

I've broken my desired collections into 3 levels of difficulty...with Aloha being lvl 1...

LVL 1 - Aloha

LVL 2 - Dan Danger (every piece of vinyl that artist Dan Danger has painted for)

LVL 3 - Daitro

Stoked.

hah, i could ride my bike to daniel's house. he was also going to give me his old car for free, but i didn't feel like getting it before i had a job. plus it stalls sometimes when you put it in reverse.

i love his art.

LVL 1 - Aloha

LVL 3 - Daitro

Stoked.

How hard is That's Your Fire to get on LP?

My local record store had a copy for a couple bucks and was considering getting it but it was a little scuffed and such.

my developing weston collection (all vinyl..3 more coming in..and a few "rarities')...and it all started with that one third from the left top row around 2001 or 02. influenced every piece of music and vinyl i've ever heard or touched.

[image]

If you catch any of the Weston Reunion shows that have been happening you can pick up some old vinyl there.

Last time i saw them they had some OOP stuff there.

LVL 1 - Aloha

LVL 3 - Daitro

Stoked.

How hard is That's Your Fire to get on LP?

My local record store had a copy for a couple bucks and was considering getting it but it was a little scuffed and such.

Well...honestly...I've only seen it once...ever...and it was the one I won from Ebay. I got it for like $10ppd forever ago. So...rare...but not worth much at the time. Now, though...might be worth more. I would pick it up. Its a great record anyways.

LVL 1 - Aloha

LVL 3 - Daitro

Stoked.

hah, i could ride my bike to daniel's house. he was also going to give me his old car for free, but i didn't feel like getting it before i had a job. plus it stalls sometimes when you put it in reverse.

i love his art.

I hate you. But seriously...yeah I love his art too – I've been following his shit since 02' or 03'...he went to school around here and was in an awesome band...which drew me to all his artwork. I actually downgraded him from lvl.2 to lvl.1 because finding the vinyl he did artwork for is actually much easier than I expected (the one record I was worried about was the Bravo Fucking Bravo record)...but if I collected the CDs it would definitely be a lvl.2.

The stuff he's done that I know is on vinyl is...

Hot Cross/Holy Shroud 10"

Fifty On Red - s/t 7"

Bravo Fucking Bravo - II LP

Toru Okada - s/t LP

Aloha - Light Works pic-disc.

Forensics/Kelly Osbourne 7"

...and possibly something for Melt Banana's "666" 7"

So...not much...but will still be cool to have. BFB might still be a problem because it was on both Black and Clear...and I ordered one...but I'm not sure what color its on. Either way I'll need both colors...obviously.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic