Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

ok here is my Thrice (with CDs), as far as I know I only miss IOS on Orange. if any1 wants to get rid of it let me know...

(not the best photo though)

[image]

You need the "All That's Left" CD single, which I have and am more than willing to part with. PM me!

Also missing "First Impressions," which is terrible.

You need the "All That's Left" CD single, which I have and am more than willing to part with. PM me!

I was talking about Vinyl releases (as for CDs I don't collect singles/everything), and I also forget to put on the pic the Red Sky EP.

Thanks anyway.

ok here is my Thrice (with CDs), as far as I know I only miss IOS on Orange. if any1 wants to get rid of it let me know...

(not the best photo though)

[image]

Also the First Impressions EPCD and the original CD release of Identity Crisis with the track Madman (which I never understood why they got rid of cause its my favorite song on that cd).

I love First Impressions! If anyone has a copy and wants to unload it on me, go for it! Also, the first issue of Identity Crisis on, was it greenflag? Or something like that? But yeah, Madman is a great song. I also saw Identity Crisis on cassette on ebay not long ago. Went for like 70 bucks.

Just for fun, Here is every chung king in Belgium : One is mine, the other 2 are owned by a friend. Actually all 3 were his, but i was lucky enough to get one off him.

[image]

Here is the nirvana/melvins split 7" about half of these are mine :

[image]

belgium is a capital of chung king in continental....

:)

Just for fun, Here is every chung king in Belgium : One is mine, the other 2 are owned by a friend. Actually all 3 were his, but i was lucky enough to get one off him.

[image]

i know that picture...definitely one of the biggest Nirvana/Melvins collection.

xjeremyx : what color do you own?

Belgium is plenty of Nirvana rarities !!! :)

[image]

i know that picture...definitely one of the biggest Nirvana/Melvins collection.

xjeremyx : what color do you own?

Belgium is plenty of Nirvana rarities !!! :)

There are so many colors and variations it's hard to keep track off. I'll try and get a love buzz 7" family picture soon, i think if i include mine, we could make it up to 5 and a test press.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic