TP/PO: DRAG THE RIVER Under the Influence Vol 5 7

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

DRAG THE RIVER "Under the Influence Vol 5" 7" YELLOW/WHITE HALF AND HALF

DRAG THE RIVER "Under the Influence Vol 5" 7" WHISKEY AND COKE COLORED VINYL

DRAG THE RIVER "Under the Influence Vol 5" 7" BOTH COLORS

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SH109-7

We are excited to announce the fifth release of our Under the Influence series. The series finds bands we love recording songs that have influenced their song writing. The artwork is being done by the very talented Mitch Clem and Nation of Amanda who has been asked to make their own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared. For this fourth release, Drag the River are covering Sam Cooke's "Having a Party" and Jeff Black's "I Know". The 7"s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. The 7" will be pressed as an edition of 1,000 copies. We should have copies by the end of February.

Listen to the tracks from this Under the Influence plus the previous 4 volumes here

http://www.vinylcollective.com/under-the-influence-series/.

1. Having a Party (by Sam Cooke)

2. I Know (by Jeff Black)

PRESSING INFO (co-released with Hometown Caravan in Germany so 120 of the yellow/white and 280 of the whiskey and coke colored vinyl are off to Germany):

300 ON YELLOW/WHITE HALF AND HALF

700 ON WHISKEY AND COKE COLORED VINYL

Whatever happened to contacting people with /300 subscriptions about getting /700 subscriptions as well?

I know I was charged for the /300 subscription but haven't gotten any info on that order which also contained some Kay Kay records. I tried emailing Andy but haven't heard anything back. I know I was charged on my credit card. Any help would be great Virgil.

Whatever happened to contacting people with /300 subscriptions about getting /700 subscriptions as well?

I know I was charged for the /300 subscription but haven't gotten any info on that order which also contained some Kay Kay records. I tried emailing Andy but haven't heard anything back. I know I was charged on my credit card. Any help would be great Virgil.

I sent an email to everyone who had a /300 subscription and those who wrote back, i sent a checkout link for the /700. check your junk mail filter and if it isn't there, email me. virgil@

and andy had tot ake the day off so he should be back to you shortly.

I got contacted abou the /700 and ordered it with ease Virgil sent out an e-mail about two days ago I think asking if you were interested and all you had to do was respond and say yes and they sent you an invoice link.......and if you ordered other records with you subscription you gotta aske to have them shipped seperatly not sure why Andy has not e-mailed you back yet he is usually quick with stuff like that maybe try a follow up e-mail

I sent an email to everyone who had a /300 subscription and those who wrote back, i sent a checkout link for the /700. check your junk mail filter and if it isn't there, email me. virgil@

and andy had tot ake the day off so he should be back to you shortly. [/quote

Thanks Virgil. I just forwarded you the email I sent Andy.

I got contacted abou the /700 and ordered it with ease Virgil sent out an e-mail about two days ago I think asking if you were interested and all you had to do was respond and say yes and they sent you an invoice link.......and if you ordered other records with you subscription you gotta aske to have them shipped seperatly not sure why Andy has not e-mailed you back yet he is usually quick with stuff like that maybe try a follow up e-mail

andy was out of the office yesterday. he is gonna work all night to catch up on emails.

andy was out of the office yesterday. he is gonna work all night to catch up on emails.

Yea sorry I posted that before I saw that you responded to him

• 1 month later...