TP/POs: Every time I Die/Maylene/See You Next Tues

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Press the Boys Night Out records. Everything else fuck it. Seriously? Maylene and the Sons Of Disaster? If you buy these shitty records, do me a favor and burn the rest of your shitty record collection. Who the fuck buys this garbage? New Gaslight Anthem out yet? Let me suck your dick. Oh god, yes!!! I'd rather just burn 15 dollars then spend it on this shit. See You Next Tuesday? Oh dear lord! Seriously, this record label blows. Nothing on vinyl besides the BNO releases need released. Save your money and release good shit!

Well that was definitely a rational and well-reasoned post with an attached business plan.

Great Business Plan. That was a hammered outburst, but seriously? Why press this stuff? How many Metalcore kids have turntables?

i'm a fan of lots of genres of music, as i'm sure a lot of folks here are.

but no, i'm not a of those bands either.

Great Business Plan. That was a hammered outburst, but seriously? Why press this stuff? How many Metalcore kids have turntables?

i'm a fan of lots of genres of music, as i'm sure a lot of folks here are.

but no, i'm not a of those bands either.

I agree, I love all kinds of music, but I mean, how many of the usual metalcore kids (who just listen to metalcore) have TT's? I'm going to guess not very many. I see more and more vinyl coming out from bands like this and I guess it's selling, i have no idea really. Viva La Vinyl has said much worse about this type of stuff than I have.

ferret doesnt have good bands besides BNO?

two words.

misery.

signals.

hahahaha, you can't be serious!?

haha yeah, i'd take misery signals over BNO anyday. and someone mentioned foxy shazam, i like them too. and as much as i am sick and tired of metalcore, i also like gwen stacy(although their album was HORRIBLE). them, misery signals, and parkway drive are probably the only metalcore im interested in anymore.

• 4 weeks later...