Northstar - Is This Thing Loaded? and Pollyanna

daniel

Pollyanna-$6 shipped http://product.half.ebay.com/Pollyanna_W0QQtgZvidetailsQQitemZ340585516975QQprZ30014651

Is this Thing Loaded- $7 shipped

http://product.half.ebay.com/Is-This-Thing-Loaded_W0QQprZ3491384QQitemZ340664917141QQtgZvidetails

I would take Pollyanna over is this thing is loaded....

and it is definetly worth the $6

Also if you dig acoustic/folk type stuff get the singer Nick's new band's cd... i can send a link if needed because the cd is impossible to find

Cassino-sounds of salvation

kinda reminds me of dustin kensure acoustic cd

first off...you guys are way wrong...the Demo versions of all the songs off of Is This Thing Loaded? are way better...I have everything they've ever recorded...P.M. if you can't find something

do you have photos of the 5 song ep w/ arrows and blind crush

and theres more where this came from

i've got a medium black northstar zip up if anyone is interested. it doesnt fit me too well, which is a shame cause it's awesome.

How much are you looking for?

Also, if you are looking for the albums, try google. Northstar is the band name, Pollyanna is a good album, and megaupload it a good site to start.

first off...you guys are way wrong...the Demo versions of all the songs off of Is This Thing Loaded? are way better...I have everything they've ever recorded...P.M. if you can't find something

do you have photos of the 5 song ep w/ arrows and blind crush

and theres more where this came from

Next Time I go home, I'll dig out those demos and take a photo of the outside and inside just for ya...I don't know how to make links or what have you ... but I can send all mp3s via AIM (as this is all I know how to do)

strange. just noticed this on amazon.com too

http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Parachute-Northstar/dp/B0010V90FE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1232938637&sr=1-1

Northstar - Broken Parachute

Audio CD (January 8, 2008)

Original Release Date: January 8, 2008

Label: SPEAK MUSIC MEDIA

This is the final Northstar release and a collection CD of previously unreleased and alternate versions of songs from the Pollyanna and Is This Thing Loaded sessions, including a never heard cover of Jawbreaker's 'Chesterfield Kings.'

1. Broken Parachute (Alternate Version)

2. My Ricochet (Alternate Version)

3. For Members Only (Alternate Acoustic Version)

4. Chesterfield Kings (acoustic Jawbreaker cover)

5. Piano Jam (instrumental)

6. Taker Not A Giver (Demo)

7. Is This Thing Loaded? (Demo)

8. Broken Parachute (Demo)

9. Black Heart Valentine (Instrumental)

strange. just noticed this on amazon.com too

http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Parachute-Northstar/dp/B0010V90FE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1232938637&sr=1-1

Northstar - Broken Parachute

Audio CD (January 8, 2008)

Original Release Date: January 8, 2008

Label: SPEAK MUSIC MEDIA

This is the final Northstar release and a collection CD of previously unreleased and alternate versions of songs from the Pollyanna and Is This Thing Loaded sessions, including a never heard cover of Jawbreaker's 'Chesterfield Kings.'

1. Broken Parachute (Alternate Version)

2. My Ricochet (Alternate Version)

3. For Members Only (Alternate Acoustic Version)

4. Chesterfield Kings (acoustic Jawbreaker cover)

5. Piano Jam (instrumental)

6. Taker Not A Giver (Demo)

7. Is This Thing Loaded? (Demo)

8. Broken Parachute (Demo)

9. Black Heart Valentine (Instrumental)

Yeah, this is a new cd. Everything on it is really good except for the instrumentals which are awful IMHO.

shit, just so nobody get's too ill when I post the link to this stuff, I forgot about that final CD that the kids are talking about above me here. all of the demo stuff from Pollyanna and the Jawbreaker cover and the instrumental I DO NOT have, the demos from ITTL? I do have, but they're not gonna be mastered the same as they are on that CD (which I'm assuming was professionaly mastered) so they're gonna sound a little off. also, somehow missing a single song off the the 6 song demo, the song I'm missing is titled "80s Rocker (Unraveled)" dunno what's up with that

assuming Duff messages me back w/ how to post a website for you guys to download this stuff, I should be able to put it all up tomorrow night after work (get out at 5:30 p.m. C.S.T.)