So if you think interpunk suck(s/ed) at shipping..

West Aspen Merch is pretty terrible. I bit the bullet and paid their ridiculous shipping prices, and for the price, I assumed it would be delivered by a limo and presented on a pillow.

My two NFG albums arrived, the s/t was 4 for 4 on broken edges. Sticks and Stones went 2 for a possible 3. The two albums came with no padding in a box that could probably ship 12+ albums at once.

At least they arrived fairly quickly...

I received the same 2 NFG records yesterday. They came in good shape, although the packaging was crappy like you described. I haven't listened to them yet though.

I got a little excited when I first saw the gigantic box on my doorstep. I thought it was some long lost order I had forgotten about.

It's not the fact that it's too big, but that it's too big and not packed with shock-absorbing material. I don't know about you, but I tend to like it when my stuff isn't bouncing around in there. It's like if I shipped you a glass and threw it in a box for a TV. If it breaks, who cares? I packed it just fine, right?