Help pick the color of the Minus the Bear beer com

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I just got off the phone with David of Suicide Squeeze. Looks as though they will be re-releasing "They Make Beer Commercials Like This" and finally putting it out on vinyl. I am a little bummed that we are not doing the vinyl, but it makes sense as to why they are. David has been so rad though that they are giving us a Vinyl Collective exclusive color as well as copies of the other colors they will press this on. We will be the only place you can pick the exclusive color from. The record doesn't come out until June and we will announce a pre-order sometime in April, but while we were talking we agreed that we should let our message board help decide the color of the VC exclusive color. So here's your chance. Suggest the color you would like to see this pressed on and at some point soon, we will put it up for a vote. Thanks.

Pick the Color of the MTB's they make beer commercials like this VC exclusive color

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
clear with a splatter of all the different colors on the cover.

I think this would look good too. clear with color splatters is awesome

clear with a splatter of all the different colors on the cover.

Yeah, clear with transparent blue, magenta, and orange splatter would look awesome.

Also:

transparent aqua/transparent magenta inside out

I actually ment EVERY color. Pink, Magenta, Orange, Blue, White, Black, and Grey over clear.