the official wax releases you want to see happen

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a wilhelm scream - mute print (i don't know why it hasn't been pressed yet)

a wilhelm scream - career suicide

monster movie - last night something happened (repress)

harvey milk - my love is higher than your assessment of what my love could be

harvey milk - the pleaser

alkaline trio s/t

i think i remember reading that mike park is working on this. i could be wrong though

i would love to see both hanalei albums (or any brian moss project), and everything ultimate fakebook has put out

i think i saw that too. the first hanalei album would sound fantastic on vinyl. i love that album.

MCR - 3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge

great idea. could probably sell 3,000 copies of that easy

backed!! the first two would be sweet on vinyl. maybe a 2xLP of the first two albums? that would be amazing

however, i don't think they should make 3,000 copies. 500 or 1000 copies would make it alot more fun and interesting.

i would pay whatever it took towards getting either glassjaw record out there. This NEEDS to happen!!

Deftones - around the fur, Cancer Bats - birthing the giant would be sweet too. Also, I know this is a predominantly american board but is anyine here into uk band Million Dead??? If you've never heard of them, it's Frank Turners ( his campfire punkrock ep just got sold by VC i believe) old hardcore/punk band who i think plenty of people on here would be into. Anyway, it's a long shot but both their albums would be solid gold on wax. I promise!

i think i saw that too. the first hanalei album would sound fantastic on vinyl. i love that album.

i just really listened to parts & accessories for the first time today. its a lot different, but it is a damn fine album. both deserve to be on vinyl

its not AWFUL, but its nothign compared to the first one