Suicide Squeeze announces limited 7" series

From the inbox:

Suicide Squeeze Records Announces 7” Series for 2008

The time has come once again to dust off your turntables, replace your rusty needles and get ready to spin some jamming tunes because Suicide Squeeze Records is proud to announce the continuation of their limited edition 7”series. This year’s series will feature 7” releases from HEALTH, The Coathangers, School of Seven Bells, Black Moth Super Rainbow and Dave Bazan with more to be announced shortly. All releases are limited to 2,000 copies and will be available via the Suicide Squeeze online store as well as mom and pop shops throughout the U.S.

7” Release Schedule:

February 19- HEALTH “PERFECT SKIN” B/W “PERFECT SKIN CURSES! REMIX”

March 18- The Coathangers “SHAKE SHAKE” B/W “DREAMBOAT”

April 8- School of Seven Bells “SILENT GRIPS” B/W “USED TO” – “USED TO” is a Wire cover

May 6- Black Moth Super Rainbow ZODIAC GIRL” B/W TBA

November 4- Dave Bazan SONGS TBA – This will be Dave’s 5th Christmas single in our ongoing series.

I gotta tell ya, no Minus The Bear = no care evar.

From the inbox:
Suicide Squeeze Records Announces 7” Series for 2008

The time has come once again to dust off your turntables, replace your rusty needles and get ready to spin some jamming tunes because Suicide Squeeze Records is proud to announce the continuation of their limited edition 7”series. This year’s series will feature 7” releases from HEALTH, The Coathangers, School of Seven Bells, Black Moth Super Rainbow and Dave Bazan with more to be announced shortly. All releases are limited to 2,000 copies and will be available via the Suicide Squeeze online store as well as mom and pop shops throughout the U.S.

7” Release Schedule:

February 19- HEALTH “PERFECT SKIN” B/W “PERFECT SKIN CURSES! REMIX”

March 18- The Coathangers “SHAKE SHAKE” B/W “DREAMBOAT”

April 8- School of Seven Bells “SILENT GRIPS” B/W “USED TO” – “USED TO” is a Wire cover

May 6- Black Moth Super Rainbow ZODIAC GIRL” B/W TBA

November 4- Dave Bazan SONGS TBA – This will be Dave’s 5th Christmas single in our ongoing series.

I gotta tell ya, no Minus The Bear = no care evar.

Also lacking Russian Circles...

This is not a "series"

Might want to re-read the press release I posted to start this thread. While it's not subscription-based, it is indeed being billed as a series by the label.

thats why i put it in quotes, they are calling it that but there is no link between the releases, just the 7"s they are putting out this year. Good marketing, people will probably buy all of them if they want 1 or 2 because they think its a 2008 series and they need all of them.