wtf even is this?? lil wayne content

Guest kevinb

Last year there was an hour long BET Spring Break concert with Lil Wayne and Birdman. While Lil Wayne put on a hell of a show, his vocal performance was shit. Birdman, however, had his shit on lockdown, a real solid performance.

Was there a difference between how much they moved around?

lol. I believe when I was reading Spin at the bookstore they labeled this man entertainer of the year or something close to it. To be fair, I really don't know much about lil wayne, but this is fucking terrible. And if we're talking about his lyrical abilities, I believe in this video he says 'all the girls in the club, uhhh!'. Brilliance. Nothing he does in this video shows any sort of talent at all.

More often than not Wayne can be a lyrical master.

Look up, "Georgia... Bush" and "Famous"

From the GQ interview:

That’s why I don’t write nothing down. That’s why I don’t believe the Bible, nothing that’s written, because nothing that’s written is to be believed.

Really? So Encyclopedias are full of shit?

Then he says this:

I was smart, so I went to a good school. So that shit stick with me. And we actually joke around here all day. And we joke very intelligent. I tell my dudes all the time, niggas don’t understand, we joke, but our jokes are intelligent. But I owe a lot to my education system.

Yeah, not believing in anything written on paper shows a stunning aptitude for rational thought. Entertainer or not, that's pretty fucking stupid.

From the GQ interview:
That’s why I don’t write nothing down. That’s why I don’t believe the Bible, nothing that’s written, because nothing that’s written is to be believed.

Then he says this:

I was smart, so I went to a good school. So that shit stick with me. And we actually joke around here all day. And we joke very intelligent. I tell my dudes all the time, niggas don’t understand, we joke, but our jokes are intelligent. But I owe a lot to my education system.

Yeah, not believing in anything written on paper shows a stunning aptitude for rational thought. Entertainer or not, that's pretty fucking stupid.

I don't know, I think that's more paranoia than lack of intellect.

From the GQ interview:

Then he says this:

He was an honor student before he dropped out of high school. He's pretty smart, he's just paranoid as fuck about anything that puts one person in a position of power over another. He doesn't say "don't read" he says "don't believe what you read." Dude is seriously loony tunes.

I'm checking out the Carter III on him myspace. Some of it is catchy like A Milli, but nothing really seems much better than the rest of radio rap, IMO. Just now he rhymed the word 'bitch' with itself 4 times. I didn't see the songs Kirby told me to check out on his myspace, but I'm just not super impressed. His rapping is surely not as offensive as his guitar playing though, that's for sure.

I think it's possible that Lil Wayne does the dubs for the Shreds videos.

I like him.

loki i had no idea you were so into hip hop. especially atmosphere. the lucy ford eps/album is some of the best underground hip hop that i've ever heard.

Massively into hip hop. I blame my dad. He played me rap records in second grade because I started going to in intercity school and he knew I connected to people by talking about music. Sweet guy.

loki i had no idea you were so into hip hop. especially atmosphere. the lucy ford eps/album is some of the best underground hip hop that i've ever heard.

Massively into hip hop. I blame my dad. He played me rap records in second grade because I started going to in intercity school and he knew I connected to people by talking about music. Sweet guy.

crazy! thats one of the coolest things i've ever heard.

i can just picture 2 4th graders talking about the relevance of westside connection

i can just picture 2 4th graders talking about the relevance of westside connection

I grew up in Bowie Maryland, and went to a straight hood elementary school. Some of my happiest memories of that period of my life was playing Mario Brothers at my buddy Eric's house while his older brother would play "Mind Playin' Tricks On Me" by the Getto Boys and teach us to rap along to it. I still dressed super white bread though. When I moved down south I started going to a almost all white christian school for the church my dad was preaching at. When I got to middle school in the intercity the teacher introduced me and said which school I went to the year before and ruined my rep. Pretty much painted a "kill me" sign on my back.

That first day at lunch I walk up to a table of dude's who were talking about the new No Limit mix cd bootleg (dead srs) and who were funny in my first two classes. (Funny kids more often than not aren't violent) I say "can I eat here?" get some weird looks and a sure and I start chowing down and nodding along to their talk. I wait for a break in the conversation and but in with "Master P fucking blows."

It was awesome. They were like "what the fuck do you know about it" and I got into it with them about EPMD, Slick Rick, and Outkast. Gave me a pass as a kid who at lest knew his shit about music with a smart ass attitude and I was in like flint through high school. It's a cliche but "hip hop saved my life." I was a red headed honky who was into musical theater and punk rock. Without my knowledge of hip hop I would've been a lonely fuckin' kid.

I grew up in Bowie Maryland, and went to a straight hood elementary school. Some of my happiest memories of that period of my life was playing Mario Brothers at my buddy Eric's house while his older brother would play "Mind Playin' Tricks On Me" by the Getto Boys and teach us to rap along to it. I still dressed super white bread though. When I moved down south I started going to a almost all white christian school for the church my dad was preaching at. When I got to middle school in the intercity the teacher introduced me and said which school I went to the year before and ruined my rep. Pretty much painted a "kill me" sign on my back.

That first day at lunch I walk up to a table of dude's who were talking about the new No Limit mix cd bootleg (dead srs) and who were funny in my first two classes. (Funny kids more often than not aren't violent) I say "can I eat here?" get some weird looks and a sure and I start chowing down and nodding along to their talk. I wait for a break in the conversation and but in with "Master P fucking blows."

It was awesome. They were like "what the fuck do you know about it" and I got into it with them about EPMD, Slick Rick, and Outkast. Gave me a pass as a kid who at lest knew his shit about music with a smart ass attitude and I was in like flint through high school. It's a cliche but "hip hop saved my life." I was a red headed honky who was into musical theater and punk rock. Without my knowledge of hip hop I would've been a lonely fuckin' kid.

Master P does blow.

tha carter III is great, although i do like T.I. more than lil wayne. he's fucking ridiculous. he drinks purple drank all the time. its basically cough syrup, sprite, and jolly ranchers. its a fad among rappers now. shit fucks you up. you can say his flow is annoying, but his style is super unique in a sea of rappers who all soudn the same.