STRUNG OUT AND LOVED ONES Color LP's

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

I got the Strung Out LP, fuck yes. My collection is becoming a tad closer to complete (I just bought the Crossroads & Illusions 7" yesterday after flaking on it forever).

I saw it go up around 3:15 eastern soooo 12:15 pst?

Ive liked everything The Loved Ones have put out, but havent heard anything but 1 or 2 songs from the new record, due to mixed reviews Im not sure what to expect, but if I dont like(which I probably will), ill sell it to someone on here for what I paid for it plus shipping

DAMN! Missed The Loved Ones. I did grab the Strung Out though.

I'm sure it won't be hard to find someone willing to part ways with theirs. ::)

hopefully i got my sister to order it for me. anyone know within 5 minutes what time this sold out? my sister ordered at like 4:20. got confirmation at 4:22. hopefully im ok...

Okay, look I mentioned trading mine if I didn't like the album. I don't think there's a thing wrong with that. I like their first and never got around to their second. I figure if I'm not keen on the album better to be not keen on it with an album I can trade than not keen with something I can't get rid of. I don't really think there's harm there.

Okay, look I mentioned trading mine if I didn't like the album. I don't think there's a thing wrong with that. I like their first and never got around to their second. I figure if I'm not keen on the album better to be not keen on it with an album I can trade than not keen with something I can't get rid of. I don't really think there's harm there.

i hope you're not hoping the new album sounds anything like their first one. you would be mistaken... very mistaken.

That's everyones excuse. "I'm just not into this album like I thought I was".

You don't buy a car having never driven it, and say "Well shit, I'm just not into this car like I thought I was going to be". You take it for a test drive first. I mean why spend $10 on a record you might not like, when you can listen to a track or two for free on various websites? (The only answer is $$)

i hope you're not hoping the new album sounds anything like their first one. you would be mistaken... very mistaken.

Its got some similarities to the first album and still sounds like The Loved Ones but it is quite a bit different at the same time. Took a little getting use to but its a great album.

That's everyones excuse. "I'm just not into this album like I thought I was".

You don't buy a car having never driven it, and say "Well shit, I'm just not into this car like I thought I was going to be". You take it for a test drive first. I mean why spend $10 on a record you might not like, when you can listen to a track or two for free on various websites? (The only answer is $$)

That's a pretty bad assessment. If he liked the first one, he very well may like the new one. Why miss out on the colored vinyl because you're not sure. By the time you make that decision, colored vinyl is gone. Not everyone downloads leaked albums and can hear the whole thing before buying. Plus, he bought the record, what he does with it is is own fucking business.