Outer sleeves: open from the top or the side?

i think i got into the habit of the side because i got a record like that once, so i kept doing it that way. you can read the spine when it's shelved. right now my records at school are in a box, crate style. some of them open from the top, but i find that it's not as easy to file through them.

I am super OCD about it. I take the records and put them in plastics sleeves then I put them behind the cardboard sleeves and bag both from the top.

So I have a cute little bag with the front of the record cover and then I can see what the record looks like when I flip it over. I love it though.

I put the cover in side ways and the LP in the paper sleeve opening upwards this way the spines face out on my shelf but i don't have to handle the covers every time i listen to a record...and the plastic sleeves don't slide off the covers and bunch up on the shelf

A solution to the sleeve bunching dilemma! Too good to be true! Do I have the patience to re-sleeve all my records?

I put the cover in side ways and the LP in the paper sleeve opening upwards this way the spines face out on my shelf but i don't have to handle the covers every time i listen to a record...and the plastic sleeves don't slide off the covers and bunch up on the shelf

A solution to the sleeve bunching dilemma! Too good to be true! Do I have the patience to re-sleeve all my records?

Kelsey, don't slip in to the madness of my world!

I am super OCD about it. I take the records and put them in plastics sleeves then I put them behind the cardboard sleeves and bag both from the top.

So I have a cute little bag with the front of the record cover and then I can see what the record looks like when I flip it over. I love it though.

Just use this method and you won't need to worry about bunching or removing the cardboard sleeves every time you put a record on. You'll also be able to read the spines.

NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

one of us

one of us

one of us