WANT/NEED: My Chemical Romance Bullets - White

dannarchy

Hi all,

I'm a poor obsessed MCR fan/VC lurker who just missed out on the pre-order for My Chemical Romance's Bullets LP on white vinyl and I can't get over it. :'(

Even though I know they were just released, I would really love to talk to anyone who may be reconsidering their purchase or looking to make an easy profit!

Please think about it, it will be loved forever. :)

There's a guy who hasn't messaged me back about buying this off me, and it's been a few days. If anyone has Pedro the Lion records that I need, I will trade this to you (probably a long shot - who has rare PtL 7"s and needs My Chemical Romance?). Otherwise, I will be taking one for the team and putting this on ebay so everyone can get an estimate of its value.

There's a guy who hasn't messaged me back about buying this off me, and it's been a few days. If anyone has Pedro the Lion records that I need, I will trade this to you (probably a long shot - who has rare PtL 7"s and needs My Chemical Romance?). Otherwise, I will be taking one for the team and putting this on ebay so everyone can get an estimate of its value.

getting lots of money=taking one for the team

getting lots of money=taking one for the team

I know, I'm such a giver.

Hi all,

I'm a poor obsessed MCR fan/VC lurker who just missed out on the pre-order for My Chemical Romance's Bullets LP on white vinyl and I can't get over it. :'(

Even though I know they were just released, I would really love to talk to anyone who may be reconsidering their purchase or looking to make an easy profit!

Please think about it, it will be loved forever. :)

I'll sell you mine for $45 ppd. Let me know.

if this is a guy pretending to be a girl on a vinyl message board in order to generate more a response to his request.....

then i applaud you, sir.

No, this is definately a girl. ;D

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread or PM'd me about this. Still messaging at this stage but I thought I would have no luck at all, so am very happy right now. Thanks.

if this is a guy pretending to be a girl on a vinyl message board in order to generate more a response to his request.....

then i applaud you, sir.

No, this is definately a girl. ;D

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread or PM'd me about this. Still messaging at this stage but I thought I would have no luck at all, so am very happy right now. Thanks.

Replied to your PM. Let me know.