BRANDTSON Dial In Sounds TP Contest/$30 3 packs

the first batch of these are shipping out tuesday. order by the end of tomorrow (monday) to make sure you get yours shipped out in the first batch.

order here

also, for those of you overseas who the store wont ship to... we're currently working with a bunch of stores (including some in europe) who will be carrying these. sorry for the delay!!!

im in italy and i managed to order anyway, does this mean it will go out with the rest of the shipping or...?

thanks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in italy and i managed to order anyway, does this mean it will go out with the rest of the shipping or...?

thanks

most of the U.S. packages are ready to go. i'm taking the int'l ones to the post office to pay for shipping. i saw your order. it might require more postage, but hopefully not. i'll let you know though. if all goes well, yours will also go out tuesday.

02/24/09 update: all copies ordered before 12:00pm CST today have been shipped! There are only a few copies left on blue vinyl! Get these before they're gone forever!

ALSO! Brandtson's 2000 EP, "Trying To Figure Each Other Out" licensed by Steadfast records has arrived!! The band has shipped out their remaining copies to me as well as some other goodies that will be going out with orders of either record from now on.

I hope you guys enjoy the records!

ORDER √ ORDER √ ORDER √

Trying To Figure Each Other Out ordered! these came in really fast! any plans to press send us a signal by these guys?

i'd love to do that and hello control. the guys want me to do both, but i have at least two other projects i have to do before i can do those. and i need to sell A LOT more records before i can do my next press. (tell your friends!)

i'd love to do that and hello control. the guys want me to do both, but i have at least two other projects i have to do before i can do those. and i need to sell A LOT more records before i can do my next press. (tell your friends!)

and what projects are they? going off of the releases so far on your label i bet they are excellent.

i have told two other people that plan on buying here in the next few weeks.

midday bump.

just to remind you...

+only 5 copies of blue left in the store right now (we might have a few more due to canceled orders and such, but we are down to the last copies for sure!)

+we are now selling and shipping copies of brandtson's long out of print LP from 2000, "Trying to Figure Each Other Out" (we only have 50 copies to sell, and a bunch are already gone!)

+we are now shipping overseas

+each order now comes with either new brandtson button or sticker

click here to check out the goods

okay, no more bumps for a while

there are currently only FOUR more copies left on blue, and a few three packs left. once these are gone, it's just white and black vinyl. you guys really want these. they're on heavyweight 140 gram vinyl and they look incredible. hopefully some of the next posts are people who have received them talking about how rad they are and how good they sound.

people are also snatching up the "trying to figure each other out" lps, of which i only have about 50 copies.

all new orders will also include one or more brandtson-related surprises. if you haven't listened to the record at all and are curious, check out these clips:

05. Cherokee Red

09. Little Rounder

For fans of Armor For Sleep, Copeland, Jealous Sound, Jimmy Eat World, Lovedrug, Mineral

get em while they're still hot!