PO/TP:KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND “S/t” dbl LP all 3 colors

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND “S/t” Rainbow Transparent vinyl

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND “S/t” Rainbow Milk vinyl

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND “S/t” Orange with Red Speckles

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=kay%20kay

Born after the unfortunate end (or hiatus) of Gatsbys American Dream, Kirk and Kyle began doing Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground. Although the band is still relatively new, they have released a live DVD, played Last Call with Carson Daly, and have gotten people talking all over the world. I got brought into the equation when their manager, Mike Kaminsky, dropped me a line about possibly doing the vinyl for their debut album. I asked to hear the songs and I was honestly floored. The songs are so well written, the instrumentation so vast, and the hooks just reach out and grab you. I usually cringe when someone compares a band to the Beatles, but this record sounds like what the Beatles may have sounded like had they recorded an album in 2007 in the Northwest.

This record defies classification, genre pigeonholing, or band comparisons. It is just fucking brilliant. I ask that no matter what kind of music you listen to, please give it a listen. I still can’t believe that we are releasing this album (double LP and digital download card, no CDs).

Check out an mp3 for “Hey Momma”

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/KayKay/KayKayUnderground_HeyMomma.mp3

Pressing info:

200 on Rainbow Transparent vinyl

300 on Rainbow Milk vinyl

500 on Orange with Red speckles

Your purchase will enter you to win a test pressing. Test Pressing winner will be announced around the middle of March when the records should be begin shipping.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball

This is an interesting sounding band, but I'm really liking it. Going to have to order this soon.

Wow and I had no idea this band hand members of Gatsbys American Dream.

Having heard this record if you like GAD, you need to pick this up. Period. Shit is hot. If I was V these dudes would be signing a 10,000 album contract so I could make some major scratch when the inevitable day comes that some Major wants them. Get into it.

trust me if I had any money whatsoever, I would try to go bigtime with these guys. I am stoked to be able to do the vinyl with digital download. Such an incredible band.

Guest falloutcollapse
SUPER EXCITED!!!

I keep talking about these guys and no one believes me how fucking great they are.

Virgil is this the live album or is it studio?

I got brought into the equation when their manager, Mike Kaminsky, dropped me a line about possibly doing the vinyl for their debut album.

Stop doing drugs and learn to read, dumbass.

SUPER EXCITED!!!

I keep talking about these guys and no one believes me how fucking great they are.

I got brought into the equation when their manager, Mike Kaminsky, dropped me a line about possibly doing the vinyl for their debut album.

Stop doing drugs and learn to read, dumbass.

Well excuse me your dickness

SUPER EXCITED!!!

this is a studio album, it has a lot of stuff not on the live dvd. you will be stoked!

This may be a dumb question, however, I've read this over a couple times and I'm not sure yet...

Is the digital download card available NOW to download the album? Or will we get the download of the album at a LATER time? Just curious...

this will come with a dropcard download card that you will get with the vinyl.

That link posted for the colors doesn't want to work for me!

me neither, and i really want to see what these colors look like

Copy and paste the entire link and paste it in your address bar. The hyperlink doesn't contain the entire address.

Just copy and paste it all and it should work. Make sure you copy all the way to the end including the .pdf file extension.