What is this movie?

antoine

So I remember watching this movie when I was young, and I've been searching for the title for a few years now.

I don't remember a lot of it. Just that it was a team of speleologist (I hope it's an english word) underground that were lost, and they discovered a civilization of humanoid. I remember a scene when they first met the humanoid, they were seeing creatures moving really fast behind colums in a big room underground.

What i just wrote might be all wrong, but that's what I remember from it.

I hope someone can help me remeber this movie! I think this movie scared me, so I was probably really young, so probably between 1985-1990??

Thanks!

Antoine

No, but thanks anyway everybody....It' was on the planet earth, a few people went underground, if I remember correctly the rope broke, so they had to find another way out...they start exploring the cavern, and then find some brownish humanoid, who had a kind, etc....

REALLY vague in my mind.... We should stikied this thread!

There's some key things that need to be clarified:

How old is "when I was young"?

How long ago was that?

How recent was the movie when you saw it?

Yeah, I just realize that even if someone know what movie it is, I migh not be able to identifiy it without seing it. It looks like the cavern, but a lot older than that.

I was born in 1980, and i probably whatch it between 1985 - 1992,I guess..... I know it's not a lot of information, but at leat were are having fun trying to find it!

I don't know if the movie was recent when i saw it....

The only thing I'm 100% sure.... I can SEE the scene in the wide room where they first see the humanoid creature, runing behind column, hiding.... Crazy shit I tell you!

Was this a popular movie? I'm scouring through old movies looking for this :P

The Strangeness

What Waits Below

It sounds an awful lot like within/cavern but that was out in 2005 so I doubt thats it lol

(heres the imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451262 )

Holy shit, it might be What Wait belows........

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=What%20Waits%20Below&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=fr&tab=wv#

There's some key things that need to be clarified:

How old is "when I was young"?

How long ago was that?

How recent was the movie when you saw it?

He answered like all of these in the first post...

Actually all he said was "I saw it when I was young.." which could mean 30 years ago or 4 years ago. It could also be when he was 20 (compared to being 50 now) or 4 (compared to 15 now) or something like that. He also didn't mention at all if it was a recent movie or from the '70s or what. So that's why I asked for clarifying info.

He answered like all of these in the first post...

Actually all he said was "I saw it when I was young.." which could mean 30 years ago or 4 years ago. It could also be when he was 20 (compared to being 50 now) or 4 (compared to 15 now) or something like that. He also didn't mention at all if it was a recent movie or from the '70s or what. So that's why I asked for clarifying info.

Don't worry bro, I wasn't pissed or anthing :)

Guest smccown13

While we are at it..I have been trying to remember this show from when I was young..

It was this bald dude with a guitar..and he would crawl through this log thing to get to the magical land to sing songs with creatures. That's all I remember.