Wrong Records

I received a box in the mail with 5 test pressings for an LP.

The labels name is "Wrong Records" and the catalog number is 001.

ive already contaced the plant that sent them to me by mistake. They havent returned my email or my phone call.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THESE RECORDS BELONG TO PLEASE PM ME.

I wont say what plant it is publicly but how upset would you be if your test pressings showed up at my door step?

seriously.

Thats real nice of you, I think you should share the pressing plant with everyone. Labels would probably like to know who is good and who makes mistakes. In the 2.0 world everything is transparent.

You could always listen to them and just tell the label you don't know whos records they are but you checked um out and they sound fine, LOL.

i'd let you eat my lunch, aaron...

no homo.

No Homo Police,

This is a cease and desist order from the Fraternal Order of Humor Police. You are in violation of Statute 12.83 of the Humor Guidelines as outlined during the Rick Roll Intervention Convention which states:

Statute 12.83 - No man shall take an internet meme, whether funny or unfunny (ed. note: this one is unfunny), and run it into the ground until it loses any semblance of humor.

If you are cooperative I will not pursue charges against you, but if uncooperative I will have no choice but to bring the long arm of the law down upon you.

no homo.

No Homo Police,

This is a cease and desist order from the Fraternal Order of Humor Police. You are in violation of Statute 12.83 of the Humor Guidelines as outlined during the Rick Roll Intervention Convention which states:

Statute 12.83 - No man shall take an internet meme, whether funny or unfunny (ed. note: this one is unfunny), and run it into the ground until it loses any semblance of humor.

If you are cooperative I will not pursue charges against you, but if uncooperative I will have no choice but to bring the long arm of the law down upon you.

you don't have a badge. so this doesnt mean anything.

No Homo Police,

The man doesn't need a badge. He has a statute.

No Homo Police,

That's what you'd like everyone to think if you were the No Homo Police, isn't it?