Situation with Arctic Rodeo (Solea,Able Baker Fox,

Guest admin1338560633

Alright friends, We recently found out that the 2 boxes containing vinyl from Solea, Able Baker Fox, Jonah Matranga, more) were lost when shipped from Germany to us. I know what you are thinking. How in the fuck does an organization that specializes in delivering parcels lose two very large boxes of vinyl. We are completely baffled at the situation and are completely pissed off at the Postal Service for another stand up job.

What does this mean if you pre-ordered any of those records? Arctic Rodeo are sending another box, but since some of these releases were extremely limited(and they have low quantities of some of their titles), we won't be able to fulfill all of the pre-orders. If you would rather receive a credit or refund, please email info at Suburban Home Records Dot Com. If you are ok with waiting, we will do our very best to fulfill your pre-order, but we won't be able to fulfill them all.

Arctic Rodeo is looking into another method of shipping that will hopefully bypass the Postal Service and with luck, we will have the shipment in a few weeks.

We sincerely apologize for how long this has taken and the fact the US Postal Service absolutely suck.

i could understanding losing a package the size of like a ring box but to lose something of this size, 2 of them nonetheless, is mind boggling. i wonder if you could get a class action suit against the USPS and have the complaint be suckieness, 90% of the country would probably get behind it. on a related note, USPS is once again raising postage costs in May, so we'll be paying them more money to keep sucking.

USPS has been killing me lately too... they thrased a large box to one of my distributors, and lost a bunch of the items, literally destroyed another box to interpunk... fucking all the vinyl and the cds disappeared completely... and now it seems a bunch of my last bunch of LPs i sent overseas never made it.

wtf?! guys...

USPS blows my mind. They talk about how they're losing money and I'm just like, "take less focus on letters, quit raising the postage by $0.02 every year and focus on packages. People will always need to ship goods and now is the critical time to shift from small mail to packages"

and they just seem to be fucking that up more and more.

Wasn't there a thing with No Idea Records a few years ago where there were 2 boxes of records that they shipped to a distro that got 'lost'. Then someone who they knew who worked at the post office in Jacksonville found the two boxes with No Idea's return address, and gave them to them? I only remember this because they had a bunch of OOP stuff up for awhile because of this.

Could have been a dream though. Anyone else remember this?

one time when Gunner Records sent me inserts for the Gaslight senor 10", instead of receiving the box, I received medical records for someone neither of us knew. Scary man.

USPS blows my mind. They talk about how they're losing money and I'm just like, "take less focus on letters, quit raising the postage by $0.02 every year and focus on packages. People will always need to ship goods and now is the critical time to shift from small mail to packages"

and they just seem to be fucking that up more and more.

I agree completely. I also think that the reason they are losing money is because they don't know how to do their fucking job and people are going with different carriers.

Great things happen when the federal government is involved.

You're telling me. I had no idea how bad things were with the federeal government until I started working for them. 95% of the employees are useless.

Yeah, I work for the Dept. of Commerce and see similar stuff. Definitely not the best or most efficient work environment. Fortunately, I'm quitting to go to school in August.

You're telling me. I had no idea how bad things were with the federeal government until I started working for them. 95% of the employees are useless.

Yeah, I work for the Dept. of Commerce and see similar stuff. Definitely not the best or most efficient work environment. Fortunately, I'm quitting to go to school in August.

I'm in the US Attorney's Office and it's really bad. I'm hoping to transfer out of here some time soon.

Good luck at school.