PO METRO STATION ON VINYLZ FINALLY!!

Should I know who this is?

thank the lord you don't, and move on with your life. i wish i hadn't gone to see saves the day last spring to have to watch these douche bags open.

I dunno who these dudes are, but Saves the Day gets on the worst fucking tours so I'll take your word for it that they suck.

Hahahahahaha I live in Vegas and know some guys from the Cab. So one night I met the singer of this band. He was dressed like he was in some struggling punk band or something then I see him on TV. What the fuck.

isnt that hannah montanna's brother?

Yes

14 year old girls with Hello Kitty record players are stoked.

I love Scott. I really do. But I'll never forgive AltPress for helping this shit hole band get big.

Dude, we have barely written about this band. It's not like we put them on our cover.

Which is why I'm renewing my subscription. I hold Rolling Stone, Spin, and everyone else who's given them a story in the same disregard. However putting a band that had million dollar backing from the second they started in the Underground section was retarded.

Dude, we have barely written about this band. It's not like we put them on our cover.

Which is why I'm renewing my subscription. I hold Rolling Stone, Spin, and everyone else who's given them a story in the same disregard. However putting a band that had million dollar backing from the second they started in the Underground section was retarded.

It was one list of 22 bands three years ago. They didn't even get a picture, they got a sentence. It's not our fault.

It was one list of 22 bands three years ago. They didn't even get a picture, they got a sentence. It's not our fault.

Did the Tate fairy sneak it in at night ;) ?