PO: Glassjaw - EYEWTKAS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to dis virgil at all but at leaset interpunk has media mail so its saving some

and im suprised this thread isnt like 89797 pages yet, this is huge

are you saying virgil doesn't have media? i'm confused

no just that now interpunk isnt as much of a rip off that it used to be where you had to use priority for 6 or 7 bucks

Awesome. I hope the remastering doesn't detract from the record. The bonus tracks sound cool, and I'm glad it's a double. Ordered!

For everyone's info, Interpunk doesn't charge your card until it ships, so you can cancel this pre-order anytime before thAT and order from Virgil if you're inclined to do so.

Interpunk doesn't charge until shipped. I have an order still pending from a few weeks ago.

who cares? I promoted the fuck out of this record when it came out on RR and it went down as being one of the best records ever being put out by Roadrunner. I'm more surprised this wasn't on vinyl back in 2000 when it came out! I really hope the hidden track after Motel is still going to be on the vinyl!

can't wait for this record. Convectuoso will most definitely be the version on the Ry Ry's Song single, hence why the WB version got cut off W&T. I wish Last Kiss was going to be on this record! dammit!

• 2 weeks later...