What pissed you off today?

In my dealings w/ dealerships on insurance claims, they tend to be very difficult. They hate insurance companies b/c they know we will not pay for certain things that they feel are "needed". Not to mention the fact that we don't go by their labor rates. We pay what is customary and average for the area.

yeah, their rates are way inflated. they also told me that i needed new brakes in the rear and they'd fail inspection and my boyfriend looked at them the week before when he was replacing a tie rod on my car and said that they werent good, but were definately not even close to failing. they just try to upsell things unnecessarily because thats how they make thier money; by ripping people off.

I am so thankful i don't have a car.. I know it sux in a way, because i've had to take the bus all my life, can't pick up dates because of it.. etc etc, but the upside is i don't owe on insurance or a car payment.

that's why i have more income to spend on prostitutes and records.. :P (well about the pros)

My housemate. Nothing new there though, the bellend.

I can sympathize, my roommate eats all my food and doesn't clean the kitchen or take out the trash. I feel like you should be able to clean up after yourself once you hit 25 or so.

I'm dealing with that exact same shit. He's only 20 but still, not really an excuse. The 4 of us all do our own food shopping, he never has any food, yet always seems to eat, then lies about eating other peoples food. That's pretty low.

drinking a liter of coffee this morning and not being able to leave my desk to piss yet.

why the fuck cant you take a piss when you need to piss?

actually, this was the first day in a long time not really pissed me off.

Yesterday was a different story... i wanted to kill motherfuckers. especially after my 20 min commute home from work turned into a 1.5 hour adventure.

This morning...As I let the door close on my parents Chevy Tahoe...a latch at the edge of the open door somehow grabbed the back of my underwear and tore a gigantic hole dead center beneath the waistband. I was already late for work so I had to tuck my tshirt into my jeans...FML

Friends of mine who act like they are a) a lot older than they are and B) a lot younger.

College-level girls who have the mentality of children.

what about college age dudes who have the mentality of children

because i still feel like i should be 12

Me too, don't worry.

My housemate. Nothing new there though, the bellend.

I can sympathize, my roommate eats all my food and doesn't clean the kitchen or take out the trash. I feel like you should be able to clean up after yourself once you hit 25 or so.

o man dont even get me started on this

im in college have 2 roomates who NEVER clean (23 and 25)

never do dishes dont throw stuff away, if they try to throw stuff away, it misses the garbage gan

im really organized and like to keep the kitchen sanitary

we had mice so i cleaned but then had to clean all the mouse shit

spent 4 hours doing that and was like hey can we try and do our own dishes

and throw stuff in the garbage one roommate says I always put my dishes away, the other i never really use the dishes but sure,

4 days later the kitchen is a complete mess