What pissed you off today?

Douchebags in my class. I was in business and we were talking about how to hypothetically invest a million dollars and he asked a kid what he would do and he said "I'd buy a G5 and pick up chicks." The teacher shook his head, called him an idiot and moved on to someone else. I hate tools.

Douchebags in my class. I was in business and we were talking about how to hypothetically invest a million dollars and he asked a kid what he would do and he said "I'd buy a G5 and pick up chicks." The teacher shook his head, called him an idiot and moved on to someone else. I hate tools.

What's a G5?

co-worker.

This. I had to work at the train station shop this morning that gets INSANELY busy. Some bitch called in "sick." SOOOO not fair. He better be on the verge of death. I'm sick as hell, coughing my lungs up so he has no excuse. We were swamped. I don't think I've ever made lattes so fast in my life. I'm exhausted.

The Nissan dealership. It's hard enough finding time to do shit in tax season but when they call you and tell you that your car is ready (oil change), it would be nice if they called the right person. I show up only to find out they hadn't looked at it yet. Gigantic waste of time for me and my co-worker that was nice enough to drive me out there both times. And now I get to change the oil tonight. Fuck them, I'll never go back. It also took three phone calls just to get the appointment scheduled.

The Nissan dealership. It's hard enough finding time to do shit in tax season but when they call you and tell you that your car is ready (oil change), it would be nice if they called the right person. I show up only to find out they hadn't looked at it yet. Gigantic waste of time for me and my co-worker that was nice enough to drive me out there both times. And now I get to change the oil tonight. Fuck them, I'll never go back. It also took three phone calls just to get the appointment scheduled.

dealers suck.

the hood release cable broke on my car, i called the dealer to see if it was covered under warranty (cuz my cars only an 06), they never ask for my vin #, just ask me what my warranty is, i tell them (5 year, 100k miles, both of which my car is under on), they go ask the service advisor, he says it is, so i bring it in the next morning. they then call me later in the day to inform me that its not covered under warranty and will cost me $260. oh, and they have to order the part that probably wont be in til next week.

i wouldnt have even taken it there if id have known it wasnt warranty, cuz my boyfriend is/was a tech and i could just buy the part (for $40) and have him do it for me. i went to pick it up, they couldn't find my keys or paperwork for a good 10 minutes and i told them i was just having someone else do it and they only charged me $25 for 'diagnostic time'.

In my dealings w/ dealerships on insurance claims, they tend to be very difficult. They hate insurance companies b/c they know we will not pay for certain things that they feel are "needed". Not to mention the fact that we don't go by their labor rates. We pay what is customary and average for the area.

In my dealings w/ dealerships on insurance claims, they tend to be very difficult. They hate insurance companies b/c they know we will not pay for certain things that they feel are "needed". Not to mention the fact that we don't go by their labor rates. We pay what is customary and average for the area.

yeah, their rates are way inflated. they also told me that i needed new brakes in the rear and they'd fail inspection and my boyfriend looked at them the week before when he was replacing a tie rod on my car and said that they werent good, but were definately not even close to failing. they just try to upsell things unnecessarily because thats how they make thier money; by ripping people off.

What's a G5?

[imghttp]

He has a million dollars and is going to buy a Pontiac to pick up chicks? Fail.