ROBOTIC EMPIRE New Store Open!

Guest nickman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest genericinsight

I'm bumping this because I ordered from them this weekend. Not only are they completely honest on their website about the record condition as well as keeping every number of vinyl they have available in stock, but also way nice. I paid for a Versoma 12" on "confetti color", even says on my invoice (I even posted here when I got my package on Friday assuming it was correct). Open the box and it's black. It really doesn't matter to me, but I shot them an email anyways asking what happened considering it even said I got the confetti color on my invoice. Turns out they accidentally grabbed the wrong record and the dude Andy said they'll ship it to me, or if I place another order, just leave them a comment and they'll ship it out to me along with my order. Awesome distro and store, awesome people. I support them!

Guest genericinsight
how is that versoma record? I have one, i got in a trade with them but never got around to listening to it.

I haven't listened to mine yet but a friend sent me mp3's of it a few years ago. I was into it but somehow the mp3's got deleted from my comp. Figured as long as I was browsing around the RE store might as well pick it up since I remember liking it.

couple songs here if you wanna check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/versomaband