weakerthans "reunion tour" great deal!

i bet someone on here snaked this from under my nose.

i found a BIN for "reunion tour" on ebay for 18$ us this afternoon. i took five minutes to check the sellers other items in case i could combine shipping and in that time someone else grabbed it.

fuckers -- who was it?

i bet someone on here snaked this from under my nose.

i found a BIN for "reunion tour" on ebay for 18$ us this afternoon. i took five minutes to check the sellers other items in case i could combine shipping and in that time someone else grabbed it.

fuckers -- who was it?

who put this out? pointme in the direction and I will try to get some for vc

If you're ordering from Burning Heart, you can also pick up some copies of their represses of Samiam records (Clumsy, You Are Freaking Me Out). I paid out the ass for shipping on those and I'm sure there are people here who'd like them sans shipping rapeage.

I'd buy both Clumsy and You Are Freaking Me Out

If you're ordering from Burning Heart, you can also pick up some copies of their represses of Samiam records (Clumsy, You Are Freaking Me Out). I paid out the ass for shipping on those and I'm sure there are people here who'd like them sans shipping rapeage.

I'd buy both Clumsy and You Are Freaking Me Out

x3!!!!

I've been meaning to ask about their past two releases on LP. I guess reconstruction site and reunion tour are both OOP, or..?

As mentioned before, Reconstruction site is easy to get and Reunion Tour has only been pressed overseas. Left and Leaving is still easy to find and Fallow is OOP and sells for up to $35 on ebay (although I've seen it sell for only $12).