Another bitch about Interpunk thread

So, I placed an order on January 18th for three records. One of them (Latterman's Everwhere we Go), was listed as "on order and in in 3 to 6 days".

Two weeks passed and the status was the same. I dropped them a line and they basically said it's on order and should be in soon. I was welcome to cancel the item if I like.

Today I get an e-mail saying it's out of stock and they canceled that part of the order. It took them nearly a fucking month to realize it wasn't coming? I don't know how distros work but I'm pretty sure you could find out before then if the items you ordered are available.

Fuck, now it's a month later and I still don't have the two other LPs I want and now I'm going to get raped for shipping on only two LPs (shipping is less horrific the more you order).

Anyone got "Everywhere we Go" that you'd be willing to trade for a clear "Turn up the punk"?

i ordered 2 world/inferno lps over the weekend, and made a note sayin i needed particular colors, and to contact me if the colors werent what i needed that they had. monday i got a email, and they shipped yesterday.

im very happy with my most recent interpunk experience!

now i will finally have a COMPLETE WORLD/INFERNO COLLECTION!!!

i ordered 2 world/inferno lps over the weekend, and made a note sayin i needed particular colors, and to contact me if the colors werent what i needed that they had. monday i got a email, and they shipped yesterday.

not to burst your bubble, but lets hope they didnt disregard that note and just sent them out.

best of luck.

pics!

cool to be you : they didnt, he told me that one was not shrinkwrapped and it was yellow(color i needed) and the other was shrinkwrapped and he wasnt allowed ot open it and if i still wanted it anyway.

gravitylovesdrunks: dont worry, ive had bad experiences w/ interpunk. they once sent a lp in a huge box with no packaging material. i was like, what the fuck, luckily no damage to the record.

aarondanger: when the lps arrive the first thing im doing is taking a picture of everything! its gonna be such a good feelin.

I ordered W/IFS Red-Eyed Soul from them, came in two days ago. The jacket was a little bent on the corners, but whatever. Its fucking wonderful.

I think I'm going to order the two imports they have there next. But one at a time, so I don't get raped with shipping. For some reason, Red-Eyed Soul only cost $3 shipping by itself. But everything else was $6.75...

I ordered W/IFS Red-Eyed Soul from them, came in two days ago. The jacket was a little bent on the corners, but whatever. Its fucking wonderful.

I think I'm going to order the two imports they have there next. But one at a time, so I don't get raped with shipping. For some reason, Red-Eyed Soul only cost $3 shipping by itself. But everything else was $6.75...

did it come on red vinyl, cus that is what i need

the only thing thats ever really pissed me off about interpunk, aside from their shitty shipping prices, is they sent me two different records in those giant priority mail boxes at an angle. one ended up being all warped i assume because of it. the other was okay. ive asked them since not to do that and they havent.

this is why interpunk is horrible. above and beyond their shipping prices or ways or anything.

its the fact that they consistently sell what they dont have. they list every release on their site assuming they can get it again, orhoping or whatever. leading to a lot of backorders, etc.

Guest genericinsight

I had my first positive Interpunk experience today - they sent me 7inches in a flat rate priority mail box and they were heavily packed in bubble wrap, no damage to them whatsoever. I'm so used to getting damaged stuff from them - in the past they've sent me 7inches in flat priority envelopes with no padding inside. I've never had any vinyl damage from them but I've gotten a LOT of broken CD's.

I know this is a hate Interpunk thread but I'm gonna have to agree with actiondan, they must be getting complaints about packaging.

I also find it shocking that they sell stuff they don't stock. I sell my comp CD that I released through them and whenever they're down to 3 copies left, they send me an email notifying me that I need to send them more copies to restock. I find it odd that they don't continue this practice with everyone else who sells through them, so maybe it has to do with the distributor/label not sending the records on time, or even at all? Again, I know this is a hate Interpunk thread, but just posing some theories.

I had my first positive Interpunk experience today - they sent me 7inches in a flat rate priority mail box and they were heavily packed in bubble wrap, no damage to them whatsoever. I'm so used to getting damaged stuff from them - in the past they've sent me 7inches in flat priority envelopes with no padding inside. I've never had any vinyl damage from them but I've gotten a LOT of broken CD's.

I know this is a hate Interpunk thread but I'm gonna have to agree with actiondan, they must be getting complaints about packaging.

I also find it shocking that they sell stuff they don't stock. I sell my comp CD that I released through them and whenever they're down to 3 copies left, they send me an email notifying me that I need to send them more copies to restock. I find it odd that they don't continue this practice with everyone else who sells through them, so maybe it has to do with the distributor/label not sending the records on time, or even at all? Again, I know this is a hate Interpunk thread, but just posing some theories.

have you sold a lot of those?