hatebreed - satisfaction is the death of desire

Also, any idea where to pick up Perseverance?

Dunno about that one, but check this thread for the other two Hatebreed albums...Virgil can probably get them from his distro:

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1202509078&page=1

Thanks, but I have zero interest in anything they've released since Perseverance.

Satisfaction info for anyone interested:

1st press:

blue /510

2nd press:

red /506

white /509

3rd press:

clear /510

4th press:

pink /210

green /660

purple /665

thank you sir. i do appreciate it. i guess my black copy would be a standard press. where did you get the pressing info. i used to go to viva la vinyl, but they suck and don't update their page ever. i think i have a copy of an old victory zine that actually has pressing info.

Satisfaction info for anyone interested:

1st press:

blue /510

2nd press:

red /506

white /509

3rd press:

clear /510

4th press:

pink /210

green /660

purple /665

thank you sir. i do appreciate it. i guess my black copy would be a standard press. where did you get the pressing info. i used to go to viva la vinyl, but they suck and don't update their page ever. i think i have a copy of an old victory zine that actually has pressing info.

victory has this spreadsheet with all the pressing info for their colored vinyl. it used to be up on there website ( a few years back) but i had them email it to me. it has up to about wake the dead on it.

as for the black satisfactions.. i guess it would be a standard press but it still has the "hatebreed" logo labels right? which means its an earlier press before they changed to the lame "limited victory records"labels.