the mail is driving me nuts!!!

shit has been REALLY weird for me lately. mail will come early in the morning around 11. and theres no vinyl. i come home after working a double shift around 11pm and all of a sudden theres something for me sitting on the kitchen table. wtf? its like theres two mail deliveries. either that or it keeps going to the apt downstairs and they realize its not for them.

shit has been REALLY weird for me lately. mail will come early in the morning around 11. and theres no vinyl. i come home after working a double shift around 11pm and all of a sudden theres something for me sitting on the kitchen table. wtf? its like theres two mail deliveries. either that or it keeps going to the apt downstairs and they realize its not for them.

same thing happens to me all the time. sometimes ill get vinyl in the morning, and then more later. i dont get it

My package deliveries come separate from the regular mail. Usually, packages such as records arrive first, around 10 or 11 a.m. and then the regular mail comes around 1 or 2 p.m. Sometimes it's the opposite. But it is certainly from two different carriers/trucks.

yeah mine too. sometimes when i wake up, PACKAGE! sometimes when i come home mail but no package then PACKAGE! i hope there are 5 packages today.

My package deliveries come separate from the regular mail. Usually, packages such as records arrive first, around 10 or 11 a.m. and then the regular mail comes around 1 or 2 p.m. Sometimes it's the opposite. But it is certainly from two different carriers/trucks.

yeah mine too. sometimes when i wake up, PACKAGE! sometimes when i come home mail but no package then PACKAGE! i hope there are 5 packages today.

My favorites are Saturdays. I get up early. My wife likes to sleep late. Usually between 9 and 10 a.m. I hear something outside and BAM!!! there are some records for me to enjoy while I wait for my wife to wake up.