A Day In The Life Of A Juggalo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they use to have their headquarters where i'm from in Michigan, we used to see their huge ass bus painted all crazy when you'd drive around.

true story, i once went to a party at Violent J's house. waaaaay back when.

Why do I see this as a party with nothing but meth heads and chicks with bullet scars.

and backyard wrestling.

they use to have their headquarters where i'm from in Michigan, we used to see their huge ass bus painted all crazy when you'd drive around.

true story, i once went to a party at Violent J's house. waaaaay back when.

Why do I see this as a party with nothing but meth heads and chicks with bullet scars.

bunch of coked up dudes, i went to use the toliet and there was a chick vomit/pooping in the bathtub, lots of vomit is all i really remember, and talking with this guy who was tweaking about Run DMC. this was when i graduated from high school.

Guest kevinb

heh yeah don't get me started on their saying's...

I've seen it before where they will yell across the mall to a complete stranger

"woop woop what up ninja?" like they are amazed that someone was also dumb as them and whorship this cult, so nevermind you these people have never meant. But because they share this one thing in common they are best friends now.

"woop woop what up ninja?" like they are amazed that someone was also dumb as them and whorship this cult, so nevermind you these people have never meant. But because they share this one thing in common they are best friends now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granfalloon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granfalloon

+1 when I can, for Cat's Cradle reference. Fav Vonnegut for sure.

Man there is nothing worse than a Juggalo that can't even afford a licensed shirt. Dude had to make one out of an undershirt that looks like it belongs to his little brother. This is why the terrorists hate us!

Yeah dude, that's Chase (iliketohangout) from VC. He dressed up like that for Halloween. Word.

oh god eric, no!

that's an amazing halloween costume then! I just live in Denver the self proclaimed Juggalo capital of the world and there are always dudes with DIY shirts. It's terrible.

they migrate to boulder sometimes. I always see them on the bus. they fucking annoy the shit out of me