Terrible joke thread.

You wanna do some funny shit? Here's a bit I wrote while sitting at the ole malt shoppe!

You know the best thing at McDonalds? The Hot Cakes. You know the best thing about the hot cakes? The package. The Hot Cake package says "Copyright 1993". That fucking package is 16 years old. Think about that. This is McDonalds, a company that changes packaging for every Disney movie, for every season and for every time Britney Spears flashes her vagina, COMBINED! And here is a poackage that's fucking 16 years old.

I imagine there's some old executive at McDonalds who's kinda ridden out the last few years of his career and his only goal left in life is to keep that fucking hot cake package. Some hot new up and comer sits in some board meeting and they're going over ideas and he goes, "Hey, I got an idea. We've had the same hot cake package for 16 years, I think we should update it". I hush falls over the board room. Everyone sits silently knowing what is about to come. From the other end of the table, almost unseen until he speaks, an old man leans in and goes, "You think we should update the Hot Cake Package? You know what I think? I think it's time for you to get another fucking job! This is god damn McDonalds and we don't tolerate that kind of bullshit here! The hot cakes are fucking perfect and if you don't think so, you can take that pussy ass shit to Jack in the box you bitch!"

Then you smash a watermelon.

It's all in the delivery.

You wanna do some funny shit? Here's a bit I wrote while sitting at the ole malt shoppe!

You know the best thing at McDonalds? The Hot Cakes. You know the best thing about the hot cakes? The package. The Hot Cake package says "Copyright 1993". That fucking package is 16 years old. Think about that. This is McDonalds, a company that changes packaging for every Disney movie, for every season and for every time Britney Spears flashes her vagina, COMBINED! And here is a poackage that's fucking 16 years old.

I imagine there's some old executive at McDonalds who's kinda ridden out the last few years of his career and his only goal left in life is to keep that fucking hot cake package. Some hot new up and comer sits in some board meeting and they're going over ideas and he goes, "Hey, I got an idea. We've had the same hot cake package for 16 years, I think we should update it". I hush falls over the board room. Everyone sits silently knowing what is about to come. From the other end of the table, almost unseen until he speaks, an old man leans in and goes, "You think we should update the Hot Cake Package? You know what I think? I think it's time for you to get another fucking job! This is god damn McDonalds and we don't tolerate that kind of bullshit here! The hot cakes are fucking perfect and if you don't think so, you can take that pussy ass shit to Jack in the box you bitch!"

Nice work Gallagher.

this is very similar to the patton oswalt "paas" bit...minus the fruit smashing.

Just don't run around the stage. When Chris Rock did it I was like "ok, this is Chris Rock. He's funny as hell and he really goes out on a limb with some of his jokes, taking on his own people and so on." Then I saw Dane Cook's unfunny ass and he was running all over the stage. Dane don't got it like Chris do.

A joke that makes no sense:

Three penguins are sitting in a bathtub. The one in the back wants to wash up, but the soap is at the other end of the tub. So he taps the one in the middle on the shoulder, "Hey, tell the guy in the front to pass the soap." The middle penguin taps the front penguin on the shoulder, "Hey, the guy in the back wants you to pass the soap." The front penguin turns around, and looking irritated asks, "What do I look like? A typewriter?"

The trick is you have a friend that knows the joke too, so that when you tell it to a third person you both bust up laughing and when he/she starts to laugh too you ask him/her to explain it. It's dumb.