who wants a limited to 1 O Pioneers LP?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no diss to anyone here....and I didn't read this thread....but what stopping someone from buying that record and just removing the label themselves?

Its like selling a record without a sleeve and saying its rare.........this is just kind of weird...

if you can remove the label as cleanly as this I'd be surprised.

besides...I'm making it special, completely unique with the cover and I started it at $5...just like eBay....not the sellers fault for high bids.

if you look at the picture, it doesnt look like it was ripped off. it's weird. Justin would know more about it, since he is the one that has it and would be able to describe it better

its almost impossible to get the label off.. they're not glued on.. they're literally pushed into the melted wax. plus theres a unique cover and whatnot.. so its a legit "special" piece.

on the same note anyone want a copy of To Leave or Die in Long Island first press "jawbreaker" with a bubbled label? its #'d 110. plays fine.. the label just has a bunch of air bubbles under it :)

its almost impossible to get the label off.. they're not glued on.. they're literally pushed into the melted wax. plus theres a unique cover and whatnot.. so its a legit "special" piece.

on the same note anyone want a copy of To Leave or Die in Long Island first press "jawbreaker" with a bubbled label? its #'d 110. plays fine.. the label just has a bunch of air bubbles under it :)

send it with my asob record!

<3

So I'm new here so I have to ask some stupid questions - who's Justin, why would he have access to this record and is the additions being added 'official'...? I'm keen on getting this so I just wanna make sure I understand what it is I'm gonna bid on and that it'll actually be recongized as something rare, not just something a fan slapped together and has no real collectability. =) Thanks!

Ah - thanks! =) I'll bid $90 then.

loki is stoked

fucking noobies.

i'll bid what i'm willing at 8. If I lose I lose. I love OP! but a cover made for a board at random isn't going to break my heart if I lose it cause another dude has more money.

however if this dude doesn't like OP! i'm pretty sure I'll hunt him down and fucking kill him for driving the price up so much.