AGAINST ME! TOUR VINYLZ!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen WPFP 12" for sale in a local record store. They had several of them.
Would you want to do me a favor and pick one up for me? I've been hawking over ebay waiting for one to pop up and it never does. If it's still available, that is. I'd really love you and pay you for it + some etc.

Lastnight I was at their show. And there were three seperate 7's for sale. They had the stop! single on yellow so, I got two and the guy gave me one black and on yellow. He knew what I was up to. But they also had "thrash unreal" on red with the singles thrash unreal and you must be willing. And they had "white people for peace" on black with the singles white people for peace and full sesh. So all the 7's come with a track thats not on New Wave. I picked up an extra copy of thrash unreal and i got it signed by James. I will try to post a picture soon. But I just wanted to let you know about the other 7's as well.

Lastnight I was at their show. And there were three seperate 7's for sale. They had the stop! single on yellow so, I got two and the guy gave me one black and on yellow. He knew what I was up to. But they also had "thrash unreal" on red with the singles thrash unreal and you must be willing. And they had "white people for peace" on black with the singles white people for peace and full sesh. So all the 7's come with a track thats not on New Wave. I picked up an extra copy of thrash unreal and i got it signed by James. I will try to post a picture soon. But I just wanted to let you know about the other 7's as well.

when i asked for thrash unreal they said they sold out. they need to get their merch together dude.