gaslight anthem - sink or swim 4th press

haha. Well that's good. I've actually lost count on this thing. I know there's a splatter out there somewhere. Probably some plaid or some shit too. Glad someone made some money off this.

yeah... you!

AYE-OH! Actually, almost all my shit sold for so little compared to most of their stuff on ebay, still it was all more than I paid for it so I shouldn't be complaining. But ebay...man ebay rapes like they really hate you.

yeah... you!

AYE-OH! Actually, almost all my shit sold for so little compared to most of their stuff on ebay, still it was all more than I paid for it so I shouldn't be complaining. But ebay...man ebay rapes like they really hate you.

it's such a double edged sword. Like, you may get more money on there, but you get so fucked from eBay it's almost not worth it, which is why I've avoided using it at all lately, but I think my white senor/queen may go up soon as I need some money and no one had any decent offers or sent no offers at all here on the boards.

haha I bought a newer pressing and I'm flipping that fucker on ebay sorry

.....I have too many records coming out and not enough money to put them out so that one's gonna be eBay fodder.

It's ridiculous what those are going for now and I just don't care enough to have a early pressing color.

haha. Well that's good. I've actually lost count on this thing. I know there's a splatter out there somewhere. Probably some plaid or some shit too. Glad someone made some money off this.

Plaid vinyl would be the greatest shit ever.

.....I have too many records coming out and not enough money to put them out so that one's gonna be eBay fodder.

It's ridiculous what those are going for now and I just don't care enough to have a early pressing color.

Haha fuck that then, No idea here I come. Nothing against you man, I just don't don't care enough about the 1st press to pay an ebay price.

<3 Erik

Haha fuck that then, No idea here I come. Nothing against you man, I just don't don't care enough about the 1st press to pay an ebay price.

<3 Erik

If you were pissed off at someone, would you end your post with "3 Erik"?

How much could I get on Ebay for a red copy? I can't remember if its 1st or 2nd pressing.

I wouldn't mind selling it and re-buying a copy on clear. Or any color. I don't care.

20-30 I bet. Prices have gone down a little bit, but you can still get lucky. It's 2nd press and is /500