ATTN: comediennes

mclz

Stand-up Comediennes, yes. Unless your name is Sarah Silverman, you ain't funny.

However there are plenty of funny ladies in sketch comedy, movies and writing. Kristen Wigg, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Anna Ferris, Kristen Schaal, Jessica Hynes, to name a few, all do pretty hilarious work.

ps. The term "comedienne" is also terrible and should go away.

Sarah Silverman is absolutely the worst female comedian ever. "Oh look, I'm a girl who says fart and dick and shit!" It's absolutely unimaginative and if she looked like Louie Anderson no one would ever listen to her.

QFT.

Re-QFT. I can't stand her. Especially after I heard she did off-color Holocaust jokes in a synagogue.

about a year ago a female friend told me that i was as funny as margaret cho.... i immediatetely got super defensive and told her that a fucked up thing to say... she went on to claim she thinks Cho is hilarious... i still think shes lying... i mean how funny is "all my friends are gay, and my mom is so asian she doesn't understand anything"

about a year ago a female friend told me that i was as funny as margaret cho.... i immediatetely got super defensive and told her that a fucked up thing to say... she went on to claim she thinks Cho is hilarious... i still think shes lying... i mean how funny is "all my friends are gay, and my mom is so asian she doesn't understand anything"

Oh god. just threw up.

[image]

Sarah Silverman is absolutely the worst female comedian ever. "Oh look, I'm a girl who says fart and dick and shit!" It's absolutely unimaginative and if she looked like Louie Anderson no one would ever listen to her.

I disagree, I think if Louie Anderson had lines like "When God gives you AIDS, make LemonAIDS", or wrote a song called "Do you ever take drugs so that you can have sex without crying?" people would find him a lot funnier.

I disagree, I think if Louie Anderson had lines like "When God gives you AIDS, make LemonAIDS", or wrote a song called "Do you ever take drugs so that you can have sex without crying?" people would find him a lot funnier.

You know the funniest thing ever to come out of her mouth? A Jimmy Kimmel snowball.

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't find that funny.

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't find that funny.

You're not. Its over-the-top for the sake of being over-the-top, its like Carlos Mencia in that way.

As for Kathy Griffin, she's pretty funny. I saw her act with my fiance and some of her friends. Not too bad. She does a lot of stuff on reality TV so I was lost there since I refuse to watch it. Even still, she's pretty funny and I agree with Dante, its nice to see her not taker herself seriously.

Morgan Murphy is really funny. She's like a lady Steven Wright. I saw Maria Bamford two weeks ago and she was hilarious. I think its unfair to say that just women comedians aren't funny. I go to a lot of comedy shows and open mic nights, and most of the time the bad male comics are way worse then the female ones. The vast majority of all comedians just suck, it's not inherent to their sex.