The Format "Dog Problems" LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

The Format "Dog Problems" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/nettwerktfdp

What a great album, unfortunately the band recently called it quits right before they were scheduled to record the follow-up to Dog Problems. Previously, you could only get a copy of this record directly from the band or from their webstore. The great folks at Nettwerk (thanks Mark) were so kind to allow us to be the first retailer to carry this record. Get a copy while you can. Who knows how much longer this release will be in print. Regardless of their ability to play shows, this is an incredible album which begs to be heard on vinyl.

We will have copies in next week.

The folks at Nettwerk have a few Format vinyl releases in the works. I am not sure which ones they are yet, but hopefully we will be carrying those releases too. Stay tuned.

if you goto the www.theformatmerch.com it says that the first ep, interventions and lullabies, and the snailes ep are all getting pressed. click on the item and at the bottom it says "vinyl coming soon"

I'm not sure about the Interventions (news to me - I'll find out more), but the snails 12"s are getting pressed at the moment and the Time Bomb 7" that was only avail in the UK just got pressed for the US. We are gonna put the Time Bomb 7" on sale once we get the Snails 12"s in. And yes, there are going to be test press contests.