X-Men Origins: Wolverine

for who ever has seen this already...

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME THEY DID NOT FUCK DEADPOOL'S CHARACTER UP!

pm me and i will get the little bit of spoilers i need to make me still have faith in this movie. the trailer showing wolverine flying from a flipping hummer to a airbourne heli has kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. if a certain character turns out to be another certain character i might vomit.

better than the last x-men movie. a lot happens, and it happens fast, in the beginning, though. i was also stoked on gambit, but kinda wished they included him in the other movies.

Was this worth watching? Not quality movie was, but in terms of the CGI missing, etc...

it was mostly the big aerial shots that suffered. most of the movie was already done, but there are still some things that seem like they've barely started working on. you can still see the wires and stuff. if you like being wowed by big visuals, i would say wait. if you don't really care, then go for it.

for who ever has seen this already...

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME THEY DID NOT FUCK DEADPOOL'S CHARACTER UP!

pm me and i will get the little bit of spoilers i need to make me still have faith in this movie. the trailer showing wolverine flying from a flipping hummer to a airbourne heli has kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. if a certain character turns out to be another certain character i might vomit.

i never read the comics, so i wouldnt know if they fucked up the deadpool character, but he's not in it for THAT long... ryan reynolds does not wear any sort of mask or body suit while playing him, if that makes any difference.

deadpool is pretty sweet, but to be honset i don't know much about him.

expect this to be the feeling on deadpool from people that don't know the character and the polar opposite from anyone who does. however if you look in the back ground of the scene where they ruin deadpool their is a frozen body that looks like Ryan Rhenolds so they still have an out to make a good dead pool movie.