X-Men Origins: Wolverine

overall i was happy with the film. the trailers had me worried they were totally gonna fuck it up, but they are very misleading as far as how the story goes.

as far as deadpool, yeah they kinda messed him up, but im hoping with how they ended it they can fix those mistakes with whatever they choose to do with him in future films

im trying to be vague enough not to spoil anything, but if its too much ill edit it

I saw it and i thought it was pretty good. i think gambit and sabretooth's characters are my favs, but i'm a Liev Schreiber fan, so i think anything he does is good. I was digging the war scenes and stills... very nice... overall good movie. but i think alot of the effects will make it better than what i saw.

as far as ryan reynolds. i can see how they picked him. if you've seen Waiting or Blade III, he's a smart ass, just like deadpool. hence why i think he was a good character for him... now toward the end...um.... not so much..

some guy who worked at fox news online for 10 years got fired because he reviewed the leaked movie.

Apparently he's getting his job back because Fox has said in the past that their departments are different -- the News isn't related to the Movies. He'll probably get fired for something petty though.

It seems like 90% of this movie is just fanservice for the people wanting certain things. I think I actually enjoyed the movie more because of the incomplete nature. I am a bit miffed about the use of Deadpool (or lack of use), but was it supposed to be him in the end? I thought is was a different person altogether (different actor for sure). Did I miss something, or is it never fully cleared up?

It seems like 90% of this movie is just fanservice for the people wanting certain things. I think I actually enjoyed the movie more because of the incomplete nature. I am a bit miffed about the use of Deadpool (or lack of use), but was it supposed to be him in the end? I thought is was a different person altogether (different actor for sure). Did I miss something, or is it never fully cleared up?

Apparently the missing ~14mins has more to do with Deadpool along w/ some other fighting.