yes! i love getting my car broken into

What were the drums doing in the car?

Getting yr vehicle broken into is the worst - it is such a violation of personal space... My van was broken into when I was living in it in NYC. All my clothes had been tossed around and I could still smell the awful cologne the fuckers were wearing. Oh and they stole about $7,000 worth of tools and stereo gear. Damn it sucked! I feel for you dude...

if i'm not mistaken i think the drums fall under your homeowners or renters insurance. unless they somehow were permanently attached to the vehicle itself you might be SOL. i haven't worked in the auto insurance sector in a while. But it would definately fall under the house insurance or renters if you have a receipt for it or something to prove they are yours.

eric,if i had a drum set still i'd just give you mine..

i filed a claim today, waiting for an insurance adjuster to call me.

the problem is we have business insurance, so i claimed that everything stolen from the van that was music equipment, was given to us, to have a logo screened on them.

Also our van is parked outside of our shop. all the time.

i filed a claim today, waiting for an insurance adjuster to call me.

the problem is we have business insurance, so i claimed that everything stolen from the van that was music equipment, was given to us, to have a logo screened on them.

Also our van is parked outside of our shop. all the time.

well i really hope you can get it covered with little cost to you. if not, luckily drum sets (used) aren't too much if need be.