interpunk question

Yeah, in your order status it should say "available in 2 to 3 days". It'll say that for about four weeks. Then they'll cancel your order/that item.

It's fairly efficient.

The thing that really sucks...and this is probably tied to it, is that Interpunk has the most user friendly and efficient inventory system internally that people who sell their items can view what's sold, where it goes, easily request a check... all the behind the scenes stuff rules and virtually all the customer viewpoints are shit.

-they can't pack records correctly.

-they don't have a good inventory system(I think they should display the number of copies they have to sell to help with this)

-they charge too much for shipping

what else am I missing?

Yeah, in your order status it should say "available in 2 to 3 days". It'll say that for about four weeks. Then they'll cancel your order/that item.

It's fairly efficient.

The thing that really sucks...and this is probably tied to it, is that Interpunk has the most user friendly and efficient inventory system internally that people who sell their items can view what's sold, where it goes, easily request a check... all the behind the scenes stuff rules and virtually all the customer viewpoints are shit.

-they don't have a good inventory system(I think they should display the number of copies they have to sell to help with this)

what else am I missing?

shitty logo?

It's fairly efficient.

what else am I missing?

The odd part they have a good inventory systems for those selling items. I know how many records they have in stock and everything. I think the problem is availability of items more than inventory.

that site always did bother me, like according to asianman records and here the goddamnit reissue has been sold out for weeks yet its on interpunk to buy and its like number 2 selling vinyl of the week haha so all these people ordering it will never get one. stupid system

Well sold out to Asian Man is different than sold out for distros. Interpunk may very well have copies coming to them.

i think i saw a Bronx I at amoeba last week.

anyone want me to double-check?

wasn't there 2 Bronx I's or something?

anyway, i'll be going again on wed...if i have the info on what to look for...i can chk it...

Dude If it's there, Nab one for me please! I'll pay and take you out for In N Out

anyway, i'll be going again on wed...if i have the info on what to look for...i can chk it...

If it's the first one (the one with the vampire not the dude and the crystal ball), I'd totally love you forever. But if it's not, I get to cut off your thumbs!

Dude If it's there, Nab one for me please! I'll pay and take you out for In N Out

dude, you're in berkeley...

which one am i looking for?

i think this one had the swami looking dude on it...is that bronx ii?

it wasn't the vampire chick...i like that one better...

dude, you're in berkeley...

which one am i looking for?

i think this one had the swami looking dude on it...is that bronx ii?

it wasn't the vampire chick...i like that one better...

Yeah I know.. I won't get a chance to get to Amoeba soon, I'm going to Wondercon this weekend and have to save up a little money.

Yeah the first album is the one with the Vampire Chick on it.

interpunk sucks ass

i have literally purchased 7 different "in-stock" records from them over the past year only to be told later on that it was out of stock. the first time i gave them the benefit of the doubt, but they just did it to me about a month ago on 1 record out of 4 that i had ordered, so i canceled the entire fucking order and sent them a long email concerning my feelings about their business.

There's a box of vinyl that needs to be found - The Bronx - first album

I just ordered from a new distro a couple of copies of a Bronx album. it might be the first one. stay tuned!